The First Day Of Magcon

*Sam's POV*

When we were back from taking selfies onstage we got back and I came back to Mattie walking into line hand in hand with Carter!!! It was really sweet! Bart said it was time for me to go get in line but that was ok cause Carter and Nash got the tickets from Mrs.Becky (Aaron and Dustyn's mom). When we got to the front of the line we were waiting at door and then it opened and this girl shoved me from behind. I face planted and my nose started bleeding but I pulled tissue out of my Mary poppins bag and we kept going. They started calling the VIP and we made our way up to the front.

When Mahogony told the boys to go pick a girl Nash came straight to me and I giggled as he picked me up bridal style. Carter just picked Mattie up like they were going to bed you know what I'm saying she wrapped her fingers around his neck tighter and tightened her leg wrap around his waist. He set her down and took off his hat and put it on her.

The next thing I know I feel Nash come up behind me and basically grind on my butt. I blushed and went along with his motions. Then we all huddled up and decided we were all gonna twerk at the same time on three except Shawn and his girl he picked and the girl Taylor picked. "1...2...3!" Hayes yelled and we all started twerking and everybody started screaming super loud. When hit that Nae Nae came on they asked if me and Mattie would do it. We said yes and acted like we didn't know until the music played they said follow us but we outshines them probably.

When it was over me and Mattie were in the lounge with Bart and Jack G cuz he didn't feel good and me and Mattie cheered him up with some nice comments off of twitter and Insta. His fans were so sweet and always told him how cute he was which he was. But we didn't ask what was wrong till Mattie asked him "So I know it's none of my business but u can tell us what's wrong u know that right?" "Ya it's just no one wants the D anymore" he said staring at the ground "WHAT?!?!?!". "That's how I feel... Oh u didn't mean it like that oh... I used to have a whole bunch of girls but no not anymore it's all abou Nash, Taylor, and Matt and the rest of them" he said really upset. All I could think was is he fo'real. "OMG why don't u try actual dating go find a hot girl fan out there get there number u guys will be here awhile, why not give it a try?". "Why not?" He jumped up and went right out to all the fans. All I heard was screaming.

When all the boys returned 45 minutes later we said our goodbyes for now cuz later we were all gonna meet up and go skating.