Prologue

We at it again my lovely readers. This has gone through some heavy editing, and a lot of it has been changed, so I hope you enjoy take 2 of Insanity.

Deep within the darkness of a lush forest lies a cave. Inside that cave, a sinister man with half of his face covered with black bangs smirked with victory. Surrounding him laid about 20 people, all mind-broken and under his control. He did this on a weekly bases, having his current slaves go to different areas and kidnap children and adults alike to turn them into his servants.

Among them lay four familiar faces. A pink-haired, muscular male with a ripped vest along with ripped pants some brown sandals and a scaly white scarf, a redhead clad in scratched and beat up armor with a skirt on, a short, blue-headed girl in green ripped dress, and a shirtless tall and muscular raven headed male.

"Yes, their perfect," the unknown man grinned as he looked down upon the four unconscious figures.

"Just you wait, Heartfilila. I'll get my revenge on you. You took everything from me. I'll make you suffer. I shall do to you what you have done to me twice fold!" He shouted, his servants looking on with dull, unseeing eyes.

"Here's your strawberry milkshake, extra whipped cream," Mirajane Strass, the 'She-devil' of Fairytail stated as she gently sat a large cup of pink, sweet goodness topped with the fluffy white sugary cream and a cherry situated at the top. She sat a straw in the cup and pushed to a busty blond, who had been waiting eagerly and impatiently for her drink.

"Thanks, Mira," the blond exclaimed excitedly before snatching the drink into her hands and taking a sip.

The girl sighed dreamily as she melted in her barstool, drinking the milkshake a little slower to savor the taste. The white-haired barmaid giggled at the display of childishness.

This teen was known as Lucy. Lucky Lucy Heartfilia of Fairytail. Dressed in a short blue skirt and a long blue and white t-shirt, she was resting at the bar as she was taking a break from the many missions she went on constantly.

"Will that be all for you, Lucy?" Mira asked with a soft smile.

"How about another after this one?" The girl, now known as Lucy, grinned while pointing to the already half-empty cup in front of her.

"Ha, I bet you wish Natsu was that drink," a drunken, brown-haired woman giggled with a barrel of beer in hand.

She was sitting on top of a table not too far away, and she took another gulp of the beer she was holding. She was only wearing a bra and pants, a sight that was normal around the guild. Lucy looked at the woman clueless before getting the hidden meaning behind the girl's words.

"Wouldn't you say that to Lissana?" Lucy retorted frantically, her cheeks filling with color as she busied herself by taking another long sip of the milkshake.

"I think Cana's talking to the right girl," Mira replied slyly from behind Lucy.

Lucy threw her hands into the air as she made an incoherent noise of denial. "Stop you guys! I don't like him like that!"

"Hm, speaking of Natsu, where is he? He and the rest of the team have been on that mission for too long."

Cana added a comment to Mira's question. "Why didn't you go anyway?"