3

Mark's pov

It was 4:00 am when both me and sean left felix's party. Sean could not even look at me. I felt terrible, knowing that my friend didn't want to talk to me. He was only staying for a while before moving back to Ireland.
( im to lazy so,..... M= mark s=sean)

M: sean, are you ok.
S: .....
M: sean.
S: oh..uh.....yeah?
M: are you ok?
S: yeah (this means mind) only when your- what?
M: ok then. When are you going back to Ireland?
S: in two weeks. Why?
M: i dunno. Welp, this is where i turn. Bye!
S: bye. Why must yo- oh, come on!!!

Mark's pov

As we were walking, i finally had to turn a different way. I kinda felt sad to leave Sean off my side, though still can't keep myself together after the.....kiss. I couldn't keep the scene of my head, or this new feeling towards him. One i used to have for my ex but then felt nothing towards. Could this be love, could i have been falling for the one and only.... Jacksepticeye known as Sean, maybe. No, i can't, we're only friends.

I walked in to my apartment still thinking about what happened later ago. I noticed that I bumped into someone so i stopped and turned my head to the direction i felt it on. It was my ex girlfriend with that guy from the picture. Before they could speak i quickly opened my door and shut it locked.
I didn't feel like i wanted to talk to her.

I heard a knock on the door a couple seconds later. I looked through the peephole only to see my ex by herself. I opened it and she looked up at me. " what do you want" i started, wich i didn't know why i asked cuz i already know what she wanted, she us back together. " i broke up with James. ( did i say his name? No, ok his name is James and no he's not the odd1sout) she started and then came over and hugged me wich i didn't hug back, instead i pushed her away. She frowned. " don't you want to be with anymore?" She said. " i can't, you broke me. " with that i just closed the door in her face and walked to my room. Instead of doing my night routine i just fell on my bed face first and fell asleep. ( i literally don't have a night routine, i just do what ever i need to do, and whatever i need to do at least takes till its 3:00 am.)
\(-_-)/
   ( )
   / \ ( im bored so why not)

Time skip to the next morning

Mark's pov

This morning i couldn't stop thinking about sean. His smile, his laughter, his eye. I just couldn't get his image out my head. Then i heard a twitter notification go of. I checked it and it read: PLAY YENDERE SIMULATOR!!!!!
"why not then" i went to the recording room and got everything ready.

Sean's pov

I have been crushing on mark for the past 2 years and i KISSED HIM. AND NOW I CAN'T GET HIM OUT A MY HEAD! i need help now before i turn into a yendere and kill everyone. I watched all his videos btw and seen him play yendere simulator so yeah.

---------------
Im back and its summer now. YAY

(/-_-)/
( )
/ | ( XD)

Your My Sempi. ( markiplier x jacksepticeye)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara