4

Ok, i used one of my friends ideas. Her name is wildheartone111. Go follow her, she makes good books and i well be useing her idea. Ok bye now.

Amy's pov

I was so upset the night i broke up with James that i decided to go back with mark.
But he didn't accept it. That's when i really got mad and left.
As i was walking to my apartment, i saw sean walking around his apartment room, head down with the door opened. I decided to talk to him.
(S=sean and a=amy)

A: hey, umm..... Are you ok?
S:....
(Still Amy's pov)
I walked over to him only for him to flench and run to a room wich i assume was his room. I heard the door was being locked.

A: what happened sean
S: i don't want to talk about it. Just leave.
A: not untill you tell me

I heard the door open slightly to where i could see his eyes. Was he crying!??! I thought. Even if im a cold bitch, i still don't like seeing my 'friends' sad or cry. He came out of the room and walked to the door and closed it, then sat on the couch and motioned with his hands to sit down. I walked over to the couch and sat down.

A: so, what happened
S: * sighs* Me and mark went to felix's party and played games for the rest of the party and.....
A: and?
S:..... Felix m-made us play truth or dare and i picked dare but...., realized that felix was the one giving me the dare and immediately regret it. He d-dared me to k-kiss...... Mark.
A: felix, that basterd!!! Why did he?!?!?! He knows that i was with mark and now he made sean kiss him?!?!?
S: im s-sor-
A: CLOSE IT!!! FIRST YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE LISTEN TO HIM!!!
S: I LOVE HIM!!!

I am so angry with sean. Mostly felix but still with sean. Why did he even listen to felix. I walked out of the his apartment and slammed the door closed. I was about to go to felix's apartment but his was about 2 floors away from mine so i decided to just go to mine.

Small time skip

I finally got to my apartment. I walked in and somthing weird started to happen. I was thinking of sean in the floor with a pool of blood all over him. I don't know why but....i laughed. " im gonna kill you sean, and mark well be mine" ( u can add the evil yendere laugh if u want)

Time skip to the next day

Sean's pov

I didn't bother to leave today. I just stayed in my room all day. I didn't go to the bathroom or eat anything. Instead i laid there pinching myself as hard as i could to see if i was eather dead or asleep dreaming. Sadly i wasn't. I do love mark but, i don't know why i said it that loud infront of Amy. She looked as if she wanted to kill me. Im worried she well hurt mark or felix, if he kills me, then it be better.
Then i finally got up and just go get something to eat.
I got up and went to the kitchen and made waffles. As soon as the waffles were cooked i sat down and started eating like a hungry monster. I know i didn't come out of my room for the past 18 hours but, i didn't expect to be this hungry. Anyway, as i was eating, i heard a notification sound go off. I grabbed my phone and saw that it was a text from a unknown. The text read: 'beware of the dark ones inside.' I was a little worried that someone wanted to hurt me but then thought that it was just a joke. But little did i know, i was wrong
For the rest of the day, i stayed in my room looking up in the ceiling, doing nothing. That is, untill i heard chuckles.

(Cliffhanger bitches!!!)