27

Park Bona POV

Without thinking much, I grabbed my luggage and start packing my stuff.

"Oh ya, I'm sharing this luggages with that bastard." I snorted and stopped from what am I doing and sat down on the edge if the bed.

"Why is that guy throwing a tantrum at me out of sudden?" I murmured to myself and folded my arms together.

"And why the fuck with that Changwook guy is here?" It made me stressed out. I took my phone and book a flight ticket to Seoul. I just wanna go back home immediately.

Minutes passed, I've booked a ticket in this evening. I hate fighting and I don't wanna see his face.

"Ah, whatever I won't mind about that. But why that jerk suddenly accused me like that? This is bullshits!" I just left my stuff there, I'm not done with the luggage and I just let it be.

Put all of my belongings into my backpack except for clothes. I just left it behind. My flight is at 5:45 in the evening. Glad that there's still some flight tickets left.

Had a quick shower and put on some clothes. Grabbed my phone and my house's keys from Junhoe's backpack before I head out from the beach house.

Still feeling down, I keep frowning as I walked down the street. I went to wonder around by myself until 4 and I get a cab straight to the airport.

Enjoying by myself is much better then hear bullshits from Junhoe's mouth is upsetting me. Why can't he believe on me?

I don't know, I'm kinda sensitive at the moment. I'm sitting alone, got calls from those boys and also messages from them. I don't feel like reply or talk to them. I end up turned my phone off and put it in my bag.

"It's time." I murmured to myself after heard the announcement for my flight. Awhile later, the flight off to Seoul and I just sleep till we arrived.

-

Goo Junhoe POV

"Bona? Bona-ya?" I called her name several times when I entered the house. But the silence greeted me.

There's no sign that she's here. I went into our room and saw our luggage on the bed with her clothes in it. "Is she trying to run away?" I asked myself and keep calling her name and search her around the house.

But there's no used. She's not in the house.

"Yah, you know where she did she goes?" I asked Chanwoo who's just walked in front of me.

"No. I just came in." He spat and I grabbed my phone and start calling her. But still, she didn't answer my call.

"Hyung, can you help me find Bona? She's not here." I cooed at Jinhwan while the others also there.

"Why? She's not in your room?" Hanbin asked, kinda shocked.

"No. She's not even in this house." I sighed but my hands didn't stop from calling her.

"Guys, dress up. We need to go and find her. Text and call her at the same time." I command and all of them off to their rooms to changed.

All of us rushed out and get into the car as we drove off to somewhere nearby first.

A moment later, I can't call her and my messages are not deliver to her.  She probably turned her phone off.

"God damn it, Park Bona!"

anonnoying

"alright guys, there's another update! enjoy!"