Chapter 16

3rd POV

A few week...more like 3 weeks, the two boys continue to have their night hang out on the roof but most of the time at the front or backyard, most of the activity in their hang out is mostly star gazing but on occasion Zane brought out his old telescope to use to look at the sky more closer.

In those 3 weeks they grew more closer because of star gazing activity. Zane is getting closer to why he felt warmth around Travis. But Travis knows why he got the thought in those weeks. He has to do what he's suppose to like the others but it will take time to get his courage to tell for now he leave it alone.

Zane POV

I was typing on my laptop, since Im writing more on typing on a chapter on a book I was working on, but Im not going to publish it reason why: It sucks and Im not sure if the grammar is correct especially the previous chapters that I worked on before. I sigh in defeat as I stood up, place my laptop on the coffee table and went to the kitchen, getting a bag of chips and bottle of Mountain Dew Red. I went back to the living room, placing the chips and soft drink on the coffee table. I sat infront of my laptop on the floor while opening the bag and get some chips, while I think of what to write next.

It's been 1 and 24 minutes that I've been typing the chapter out until a doorbell rang. The fuck? I stood up from the floor and went to the door,opening it. No one was there. I raise my eyesbrows in confusion and shut the door. And went to the living room. As I sat down, I heard tap tap tapping on the glass, I look at my left and see Travis waving through the window. (See what I did thereXD)

"HELLO THERE"

I snickered and stood up, going to the window. He gave me a toothy grin and still waving, so I wave back.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"I dunno myself, I was bored and was like 'Hey I wanna hang with Zuzu' and I went here. But as I raise my hand to knock I thought, 'You know what IMA GO THROUGH THE WINDOW' so I rang the door bell, and ran to the front window, trying to open it but it's lock so I wait for you to enter. And here we are!" He answered, with his voice kind of muffled through the glass and shaking his hands in the air to add some kind of affect.

"Oh my Irene....That's ridiculous."

"I know. So can I enter or nah?"

"Fine."

I unlock the latch and push the window up, opening it for the white haired boy. He goes in head first then his his foot until he is in the living room.

"For once I didn't get stuck trying to get in using the window."

I laugh softly.

"Don't tell me you got stuck in entering the windows many times."

"Does Getting stuck 78 times in highschool and 65 times in College count?"

That was when I laugh so hard that my stomach and lungs began to throb badly.

"What?"

"That's just the 3rd saddest fucking thing I've ever heard from you."

He started to laugh aswell.

"Well I guess when I try to be romantic and go through the window I will fail miserably."

'Okay now that I think about that...THAT'S FUCKING HILARIOUS.' I though as I laugh at the thought.

After a few minutes of laughing, we sigh and I ask him if he wants a drink since I finish my Mountain Dew Red.

"Sure, anything you have is good."

I nodded at him and went to the kitchen. I look through the fridge for any drinks. Orange Juice, Fruit Soda Orange and Lime, Milk.......root beer, bottle Pepsi, cock tail? when the fuck did I get that? I grab the Fruit Soda lime and grab a glass, pouring the lime flavoured soda into the glass. I went back to the living room and I saw Travis on the couch, with my laptop on his lap.....with the chapter I was working on.....Fuck.

'Fucknuckles..' I thought

I place the glass on the coffee table.

"What are you doing with my laptop? Are you reading the chapter?!"

"Woah woah chill. I am but damn that's good writing."

I grab the laptop from him, staring at the screen with the chapter I was working on.

"No it isn't good."

"Im being honest, it's like when the artist finish it's painting to her or his eyes, it's really bad and it isn't perfect, but to the other peoples' eyes, it's beautiful. You are that artist, you don't think that your writing isn't perfect to YOUR eyes. But to me, your writing is good, it made sense, heck there's even humour in it, there are feelings in those passages, it's perfect."

I can't even believe what his mouth came out. There all positive words and the I realize that it's kind of true, maybe Im just being negative to it. o look down on my laptop, with the chapter still on the screen.

"Well....I guess I should appreciate that I finish most of the chpaters finish and the spellings are correct. Also some jokes are quite funny. So Ima say it's very."

He grins at me, making me kind of warm. My eyes widened.

'Wait a minute....Oh Irene...I think I know the answer. Hold on I should'nt jump to conclusion. Not yet' I thought as I place my laptop on the table.

"Uhh Zane?"

"Hmmm?"

"You okay there?"

"Yeah.... I should continue the chapter later. Let's watch a movie."

"Sure! you pick."

"No you pick I insist."

"No you own the TV so you pick."

"No you pick."

After a lot of throwback of "You pick." and protests, I finally give in.

"Fine. But the next time we have movie, you pick. Okay?"

"Okay fine."

So here we are sitting on the couch, watching Everything about you, with chips and Fruit Soda Lime. Don't ask why the fuck are we watching this, we are bored and just pick out .We are at the part where the boy's calling his father about going back to his father, then started screaming at him about not wanting him aswell. I heard a quick gasp for air and turn to my left. Travis was shaking vigorously, eyes widened with tears starting to form and breathing so hard.

'Fuck me Gently with a Chainsaw..' I thought

Im so sorry for that. Oh yeah check out my art piece, it's a crying Travis go to my artbook for informations. I have hell...aka.....FUCKING SCHOOL. Im going to be grade 7 aka fucking 1st year of highschool, so expect my schedule to be VERY late. so sorry..there will be late chapters :'( Check out Tumblr: ranging-shadeternity