Settling In

Jay POV.

(2 hours later)

         Right now me and pnb meen in the booth spitting some fire. I still can't get shawty off my mind. I don't know why but she not like other females I been wit.

When girls see me they either want the clout or the cash. And I don't be with that. I just push them to side. Now see her, she didn't even know who I was so she can get a chance to get to me for the real me not the trap me.

     "Ard critch you good," said the producer.

     "Ard."

     I got out the booth and dabbed the producer.

    "Ard meen I'm out man. Gotta get home to the moms,"  I said dabbing my homeboy.

     " Ard homie."

I grabbed my keys and left out. As I was walking down the hall I saw a whole bunch of baddies. I was looking at them. They was looking at me. So I traded numbers with some and bounced. Shawty with the long black hair was bad asf.

I went to my white Mercedes and drove home.

(20 minutes later)

     When I got in the crib I went straight to my room, so I don't have to hear my Mother's mouth.

     Ever since I dropped out she been really hard on me. She's been nagging me do something with my life so I got into music. But that's not what she had in mind. She wanted me to take over the family business because she said she she was getting to old and didn't want to give it to my step father because it's a "family thing".

So I accepted really having no choice. To me it's like a side hustle for me cuz I'm committed to the music. But you know what they say "you can't ever leave the streets, they'll always follow you".

I flopped down on the bed and as soon as my head touched the pillow I was out like a light.

(2 hours before)

Majesty POV.

After the suspiciously quiet car ride to the house.