Chuptr 2

The bathroom scene kept making tord flustered whenever he thought about it, when his mind drifted off all he would see is shreks sexy green skin complimented by his sparkling brown eyes he could just get lost in.

Why was he feeling this way? I mean just a couple days ago he was pushing him off in a school bathroom.

And now, he was wishing to get fucked horribly in the same bathroom by his large green dong.
Suddenly his thinking was interrupted by fiona, she was okay looking but tord wasn't exactly into chicks, ever since he was little he liked guys, but not only men but...orges the only reason he found her atleast bareable was the fact that she had layers just like Shrek.

"What the fuck are you doing Tord? Shrek told me you guys were talking? I thought I told you not to bother him with that ogre kink of yours?!!"

Tord growled deeply at her, she was such a cunt sometimes, its not like he could help having an ogre kink.

Fiona shoved two fingers up her vagina, "this is what you should be fantasizing about you fag"

Tord almost barfed at her hairy green vag, it had pimples all over and herpes at most, green ooze was hanging from it,

"what the fuck is that?!?" Tord exclaimed,

"Everything you need bby"

Tord ran out the school doors running to his car where shrek was waiting inside.

"What are you doing here?" Tord asked confused.

"Waiting for you to get on this cock" shrek replied
"
"I told you shrek, im not......im not ogre-sexual"

"You cant keep lying to yourself, just accept it"

Tord got in the drivers seat, sighing while shrek continued to stare, he felt that powerful gaze almost burning into his skin.

Shrek was looking at every part of him, at his pale skin, his pointy hair, his thicc thighs, and sexy groin, he wanted it....he needed it, he wanted to rub his green goo all over his smol cute body.

Tord started the car, "do you want me to drop you off atleast?"

Shrek nodded, he knew how this was going to play out, he didn't know if tord would figure this out though.

They had been drivingfor awhile now, tord was getting impatient he hadn't been warned on how far shreks place was.

It had already been getting dark, And Tord knew he couldn't drive at night, he always gets into car accidents. One time he ran over Tom and broke his stankass legs.

It wasn't that bad.

He just.....broke some legs?.

He arrived at 9 pm, it was dark and the moonlight made it romantic.

"You want to cum inside for a cup of mud?"

Shrek offered holding the door open, Tord contemplated on this, should he? Should he really? This broke all his rules he had put up.

One, don't fuck ogres....and two...don't fall in love.

He might just break both of those tonight.