Scary Incident at Amber Court, Genting Highland

The Story:

Scary Incident at Amber Court, Genting Highland

Richard and Cindy Boey booked an apartment in Amber Court in Genting Highlands several years ago. Cindy was a promoter working in Genting Highlands, whereas Richard was a car mechanic working in Kuala Lumpur. Robert is happy to see his wife but he was ecstatic about the opportunity and chance to make “huge money’ at the casino.

Richard and Cindy had a good breakfast and Cindy went to work as a promoter and Robert had the whole day at the casino. Cindy got back at 6pm but found an empty apartment and assumed that Richard was still in the casino – earning big money or have lost his shirt! She had to take a quick shower and place her dress on the bed. When she was done with her shower and picking up her dress when she noticed several long strands of hair on her bed. The cleaning lady must have been sloppy or Richard had a long story to answer for. As she’s running late she quickly dressed herself when she noticed a red “cheongsum” hanged on a closet door. Getting a bit annoyed, she decided get to the bottom of this with Richard after work.

When Richard went back to the apartment, he decided to take a shower while waiting for Cindy to finish work. After his shower he opened the shower when he noticed the very cold air from the bedroom. Then when he got there, he noticed a woman on their bed facing backwards in their bedroom and she had a red cheongsum on. Clad only in a towel he stammered, “Who are you…what do you want” but did not get a response. Richard really did not know whether the woman is a human or was it a ghost. When he looked into the mirror directly facing the woman….gasp! eeeckk! There is no reflection of the woman in the mirror. Scared stiff, he ran for his life buck naked….his towel fell when he fled!

Link:

http://yasoasha.blogspot.com/2012/11/scary-incident-at-amber-court-genting.html

Posted by:

yaso asha

Date:

26 November 2012