Chp.5 Get out, now.

Watch the trailer now! - youtu.be/gRCIPkNOtWA

-

Downtown wasn't a place were you could just drive around and just have criminals give you dirty looks as a warning. Downtown is were people do mass murder. Mobs of different and random people go kill people for fun.

I try to take as many of back roads as possible. Looking though them, seeing crime, after crime. Then it came to a stop. No more back roads I could take. The main roads are the only choice. I pull out and gas the throttle as fast as it could.

I speed through the streets, swerving citizens, and pools of blood. I look down at Rob to see how he's doing. His eyes locked on the road.

"Your like batman." He tilts his head to look at me.

"And your Robin," I peak I slight smile.

I look back in the mirror. Only to find that there are dirt bikes chasing me. They rev the motor and catch up too speed with me.

"PULL OVER," he shouts through his mask.

Random thoughts come, as a start to panic. The second driver starts to close in.

"Think Justin, think." I say to myself.

I flick the gear, as I screech to a stop. Only to turn down a different road. I calm myself down. The dirt bike gang drove up the road. They fired shots. With adrenaline quickly filling my body, they kept shooting. One of the bullets blew out my back tire. I threw the bike into the side of the road.

I grab Rob and open the door of a Jeep Cherokee.

"GET OUT!" I scream.

He refuses to get out. I drag him out if the car. And punch him in the face. This soon becomes a full fist fight. I had to make this end and I made a sacrifice. My hand slid to my pocket to pull out my gun.

"Give me the car," I say in a deep tone.

-

Thanks for reading. vote and comment don't be a ghost reader. thanks for waiting.

Xoxo- galaxykidrauhl