Chp. Lets start downtown

I suggest to watch the Purge trailer before reading. It helps me imagine it better. 😉

-

"Only to aim his gun at my head."

"We've been looking for this kid."

He lead us with his gun from behind. I held Rob on my hip. If only I knew what I got myself into.

"What do you plan on doing with us."

"Private business, you could say."

Private business eh, we'll see about that. He led us out to the front. And to a white large delivery truck.

"Hey," Maddie whispers.

"Hey," I whisper while raising an eyebrow.

"I am going to distract them, please take care of Rob,and make it to your motorcycle." Maddie whispers. Her breathing has increased.

I nod in silence. Knowing it's the right thing to do. She makes a break for the guard. I put my hand over Rob's mouth. And run as quiet as I could. I sit on my bike, and look around the wall.

Maddie continues to run and make a scene. A masked man grabs her by the hair on her head. Only to drag her to the back of the truck. He throws her on the hard concrete

"Good-bye Maddie," I whisper.

I cover Rob's ears, as we start the bike. Load of bullets are shot out. I start my way back onto the street. I pull out my phone to call Nicole. I have to try multiple times to get the call through. Because too many calls are being sent.

"Nicole?" I say, just desperate to hear her voice.

"Jus--tin?" White bars cut through.

"Yes, it's me, where are you exactly in downtown?"

" I'm by main hall."

The phone call ended and blacked out.

"Nicole, can you hear me?"

No chance. The lines are so backed up. I keep driving.

"Room- room," Rob grabs my fist on the clutch and pretends to gas the bike.

"Someday buddy," I pat his chest.

All of a sudden, shots were fired. And screams echoed. Stopping in the street. And starring, now realizing I was in downtown.

-

-

-

Thanks for reading! Vote and comment don't be a ghost reader!

Insta-@thepurgejustinbieber