"I wanna watch movies!" Wallie exclaims, jumping down from the chair.

"No."

Ally shakes her head. "Yes," she says in a not-up-for-discussion tone. "I don't want you two in a dark room by yourselves."

Elle frowns. "Gross. Mommmmm," Alex simply flushed and scratches the back of his head. "We're just friends."

"That's what Pharrah and I said for like two years," Kya says with a smirk. "If you gotta say it, it isn't, or eventually isn't, true."

"Okay, I found a better dress and it matches my makeup." Kayla speaks as she comes down the stairs in a dark pink dress.

Ella grins. "You look so cute! You guys look amazing!"

"Thanks, sis." Kayla smiles as she comes to give her younger sister a hug.

"Where's dad?" Ella asks, looking around. "I don't remember him saying he was going on a job."

Just on time, Austin comes in the door with a box. "Don't worry. I'm here."

Austin doesn't even get to place the box down before both of his twin girls come to embrace him. He grins, then laughs brightly. "My girls are grown up."

The both of them laugh at their father before releasing him so he can place the box down. He stands on the same side of the counter as Ally and leans over to kiss the spot below her ear.

She laughs and pulls him into a small hug. "Where were you?"

"And what's in the box?" Wallie asks, climbing all the way on the counter to get a better look at the box.

"I had to get a few things," Austin says, smirking lightly. "And people."

On time, enters Tom, Matt, Sierra, and, surprisingly, Eleanor. Matthew and Sierra lived not too far, while Tom lived in London with his wife (yes, he had got married to a beautiful English lady). Eleanor, well, they only see her during weddings. So far, the only weddings were Matthew and Sierra's and Tom and his wife's.

"Uncle Tom!" Kya squeals. Both girls go to embrace him. Wallie, Kya, and Alex join them, hugging their favorite uncle.

He chuckles in his old laugh. "Man. Just last week I swear all you guys were being pushed out into this world."

Kya and Kayla turn from Tim's embrace and looks at Eleanor with friendly smiles. After all these years, they had found out all of the secrets of Eleanor and Austin's relationship. It was uncomfortable to hear about, but the information just drove them away from Eleanor. It didn't help she left them for years. They were the only kids to actually bond with Eleanor; Alex, Ella, and Wallie all had the same amount of time with her.

Eleanor simply gives a nod and the same smile back. She knew how wrecked her relationship was with everyone in their family.

"What are you guys doing here?" Kayla asks, flipping her blonde hair back. "I know you all did not just show up for our birthday."

"That, is true," Matthew begins, stepping in front of everyone. "We have something to give to you girls."

"You girls have become very beautiful, intelligent, responsible young adults," Austin says, smiling at the both of them. "You can ask anyone in the kitchen; I didn't want a girl to be my first child, let alone two. But you guys were the best thing to happen to me. Seriously. You both are very talented, smart girls. My birthday gift to you both is something you have an option of."

Ally raises an eyebrow at him as he grabs something from the box, to which he smile gives her a nod.

"Kayla, you've been persistent and annoyingly excited for college, so-" he pauses to give her the stack of papers with a smile. "It took me three months, but whatever university or college you want to go to in the entire world, you got it."