Slap!!

A/N I just want say thank you my twisted readers!! Love ya lots! Thanks for voting and don't be afraid to comment whether its about the story to say hi or recommend your own story to me trust me I will read it^_^(the dress is over there -------> if you were wondering what it looked like)

Enjoy

Comment

Vote

~Nadia~

Today is the big day! I don't know whether to be excited or sad over Angel not being here at the sametime I haven't seen my pack in so long! In my room I search through my closet for a really elegant outfit to where unlike my basketsball shorts,pants,hoodies and converse I always wear. For once I'm going to-gulp- dress like a lady ew I can't believe I just said that. A light knock sounds on my door a voice asking to be permitted to enter. "Come on in."

"Your dad sent this gift, he said um hurry the hell up." Yep that sounds like dad no patience. Grabbing the larger white box with a red ribbon from the maid I thank her smiling warmly as she exits.

Sitting on my bed undoing the bow and lifting the lid to reveal the prettiest dress I've ever scene...and I despise dresses so that's saying something. A little black dress with a red tie that wraps around the waist neatly in the back with a bow, its just adorable! A red envelope falls out of the dress in it a note reads 'I'm so glad your home baby your pack is looking forward to seeing you,they've been buzzing allday so be prepared to be showered in love!' -Love Dad. Wiping tears from my eyes it hits me that I spent so much time being rebellious I hadn't noticed the people around who genuinely cared,the whole pack was waiting to be reuntied with me? It felt like ages since I've seen them but a part of me can't enjoy this too much my wolf whimpers 'mate I want my mate does he no longer love us?' Don't be silly of course he does. I scold myself undressing walking to my double doors leading to the backyard. "Lets go for a run huh? Clear our head." I can feel my wolf yip her tail wagging in delight, I haven't gone for a run in a week all thanks to Candy and the stupid doctor to hell with bed rest.

You ever walk outside and breathe in that country fresh air late at night when it's just starting to cool off from the summer heat? Imagine that feeling times ten mixed with being a wolf padding the moist grass trying to catch the fireflies I prance around like a child again. It's such an exhilirating feeling, I could do this everyday, hell I think I will.

"Hello love." Startled I bare my teeth until I realize its old man diego, Diego what's he doing here? Jumping on him knocking him to the soft grass I lick his face uncontrollably wagging my tail excitedly. He laughs that hearty laugh only old men can do scratching behind my ear snuggling close to me tears in his eyes I lick them before they fall.

"You have no idea Angel misses you." 'He can't miss me that much if he isn't here' I think scrunching my nose.

"I know you probably thought he didn't care but he does a lot, in fact he loves you like a love sick puppy."

'I'm sure he does.' Rolling my eyes I sit back on my hindlegs puffing out air grunting. "Don't be like that love, go enjoy your party tonight we can talk more later." Trotting back to the door he says,"Oh yeah before I forget, here are some read converse to go with your dress I know you're not into the whole high heels thing." Grabbing them in my mouth happily I go back to the house witha little more pep to my step...shit 2 hours until the party.

~Alpha Leon~

"Alright people she should be here soon I want everything perfect!" "Marcus what the hell are you doing man?" Wide eyed like a deer caught in the headlights he shrugs pointing to the dj station full of equipment. Shaking my head no I point my finger telling him to move away,"Sorry my friend but you are the worst damn dj in the world, no one wants to here cher, the temptations, and elton john all night." Frowning he steps down looking for someone to boss around instead,watching him leave I hold my hand to my forehead shaking it. "Sometimes I wonder about that man."