ten| The Accident

"Listen son , I know Lida's dad since childhood. He is not responsible for destroying their lives. He gave this letter before going home yesterday and told me to give it to Lida but I think it would be better if you'll give this to her." , the doctor said.

"Okay but what is in this letter?" ' I said.

"I dunno.....I think it's the reality." , he said.

"Reality! What reality and who's reality? Is this the another fake note of him telling them that it's not his fault. He never wanted this. He never wanted to hurt them." , I realized that I was almost yelling over the doctor ,"Sorry , I was just a little bit..." , I was quite embarraased over my act so I thought it would be better not to stay here for long and I turned to move back towards where Lida and her mom were standing but the doctor stopped me , "Wait , there's more." , he said and I furrowed my eyebrows when he continued , " You are not supposed to give this letter to Lida now. He is not going to survive longer which is why I gave you this letter now. He told me to give this to her when he'll be gone forever."

While telling me this there were tears in his eyes and after that he patted my shoulder and left.

Lida was now sitting on the bench with her mom while her friends were standing at a distance. She stood up when she saw me coming there way.

"What did the doctor said?" , she said.

"He is here since yesterday when you guys left for home. His car crashed while driving home and he is not going to survive longer." , I said but after hearing that his dad is not going to survive she burst out her tears she was holding for this much time in her eyes.

" , I said but after hearing that his dad is not going to survive she burst out her tears she was holding for this much time in her eyes