three| Peace

It's so hard to be in a relationship that is constantly going from one extreme to the next. When it's good, we are really great but when it's bad, we fall to pieces. It's almost like you are really obsessed with the person one day, and you can hate them the next. When things are so great, it's hard to see a reason to leave. And when things are awful, it's hard to see a reason to ever stay. But the next extreme always seems to be right around the corner. You don't know how long the happiness will last.......

Ahhhhh, and the life goes on like this. You always know that the worst thing is waiting on your next step and you get afraid to take another step that you should think if worst things are waiting for you on the first step, the good things will come in your second step, so you should take step after step without being afraid.

You don't know how long the misery will last. You are amazing for each other while being in a relationship, other times you're the worst thing to happen to each other.

DO YOU STAY OR DO YOU GO?

This is the question where most of the people give up, only a few are able to get going. We don't even bother to think on this question for just a minute. We know that thinking about the brighter side will make things right but we never think about this. WHY? Just because we are tired after a long run and don't want more hurdles or don't want to move on because we think that it will make our life settled again and forget that life is not just a bed of roses. To find peace. one must experience storms. We think that life just stops here. If we'll even take a single step, a huge mass of lies and evilness will fall on us and we will get crushed under its weight.

I was thinking this when I felt something cold touched my shoulder. I had closed my eyes while thinking all this but after this cold touch, I opened my eyes and turned to see who was there...There was Emma from my English class.

"Het there!" , she said, "Wassup!"

"Nothing, just sitting here." , I replied.

"Ummm, okay! but why were you sitting alone here?" , she asked.

"I like being in solitude." , I told her and she said, "Oh! so you are another imaginary person like Eric......"

"What you mean?" , I asked her and she answered, "He is also a guy who likes to be alone in his own world sometimes. He says that it's better to be alone than being with this evil world full of lies and fake people."

"Oh! actually, you know what? He is right. When you are alone, you get to know about the reality of this world and its people and you also feel secure. Although, you are living here with surrounded with all the evilness and cruelty but still, but you feel secure because you know the reality of the people and you always know that what is going to be their next step, so you prepare yourself for that and remain safe." , this was what I said on which Emma's eyes went wide and mouth open.