Chapter 6

Liam has never made Harry feel so angry before. It was awkward for them at rehearsals. Harry avoided Liam and Liam sulked to Zayn who told him that Harry would get over it but the truth is Harry wouldn't because what Liam said was hurtful. It hurt Harry a lot when Liam said those things. Liam was supposed to be one of his best friends.

But Harry knows the real reason Liam said what he did. Liam has a huge crush on Harry, they even slept together a few times, but it always felt wrong to Harry. He hasn't slept with Liam since the last week of X-Factor. Liam's asked but Harry always says no. Then Harry found out about Mason and feeling for Louis returned and everything Harry did with Liam felt like cheating.

Harry sits by himself when they have a break for lunch. He looks through all the pictures he has of Mason and Louis on phone while picking at the sandwich he was given. Mason looks to much like him for Louis to be lying. Mason is exactly like Harry was when he was two. Maybe he should ask Louis if he could get a DNA test done so Liam leaves him alone. Harry sighs running his hand through his hair. He does that when he's stressed. He can feel someone standing behind him. He can tell its Niall.

"Ni are you just going to stand there? its really annoying" Niall sits next to him, grabbing Harry's sandwich and taking a bite.

"Your stressed. Whats the matter? is it Liam?" Harry takes his sandwich back and slaps Niall's hand.

"That's mine. And yes he's driving me nuts. I took Louis out the other night but i couldn't concentrate because all i could think about was what Liam said. Mason's mine right? Louis isn't lying is he?" Niall shrugs.

"Mate that kid looks to much like you to not be yours. I don't think Louis lying. You need to trust him and ignore Liam. He's just jealous" Harry sighs showing Niall a picture Louis took of Mason and Harry.

"I guess your right. I-i just love the kid so much already and the thought of him not being mine hurts. But i guess Liam is just trying to get into my head. I'm gonna ask Louis about a DNA test so Liam will leave me alone about the situation. Do you think that's a good idea?" Niall shrugs again.

"I don't know mate. Maybe? I would help keep Liam off you back i guess. Ask Louis about it. Say management need confirmation or something like that" Harry nods shoving his phone into his pocket.

"That's a good idea. Anything to get Liam to back off would be good"

"I don't get the two of you. Why fuck him if your not going to date him?" Harry groans shoving his face into his hands.

"It was complicated. We were both lonely so. I don't know. I don't find him attractive i just needed some relief. I know that sound horrible but i was young and stupid. Now i'm paying for it" Niall rolls his eyes and grabs Harry's hands so he'll look up.

"That did sound horrible but it get it. He's your friend and you both needed to get rid of some sexual tension. Just talk to Louis alright? We'll keep Liam busy and off the subject of Mason" Niall grabs Harry's sandwich again before walking off leaving Harry alone with his thoughts.

*

*

When Harry calls Louis that night he can hear people in the background and the sound of his son laughing.

"Did i call at a bad time?"

"Nah its alright. I'm at mum's. What's up?" Harry takes a deep breath trying to calm his nerves.

"Management want a DNA test done on Mason. They don't believe he's mine"

"You mean they think i'm after your money with the claim of a child you would have to give me money and such. Am i right?" Harry's a little taken back by Louis words. He almost sounds annoyed.