Chapter 10

Hermione's POV-
I walked up to him slowly and placed my hands on his chest. He reacted almost immediately with a purr. And I breathed out. I WAS HIS MATE!!

"Draco, I think, I think I'm your mate. But can. Can we just double check?" I asked blushing because we were soulmates!

"Yes of course dear" he purred his arms travelling up and down my own sending shivers down my spine.
"And how, pray tell, would we do that?" He breathed in my ear making me tingle all over.
"You won't like this Draco, but I think we need to see your reaction to other girls and uhm, how you react to other males touch-"
"NO" Draco roared.
"You are MINE and I'm not sharing." He hissed. Suddenly getting rigged.
"Okay Draco, please. Just to double check? For me?" I asked as sweetly as possibly hoping he wouldn't be able to say no.
He didn't say a word just kept his cold glare on me.
"How about Harry he-"
"No. Not the fucking golden child" he growled even lower.
"Okay. How about Blaise, he has a mate so it's not like he'll do anything with me. And he's your best friend. I trust him. You trust him." I hope he says yes to this one. I want to be 100% before we do anything rash.
"Fine. Blaise. But only for a second."

I smiled back at him then started to walk to Blaise's room.
"Where are you going Granger?" He asked me
"Uh, to Blaise...?" I stammer back.
"Granger. It's the middle of the night. Besides he'll be with Ginny and they'll probably be.... naked" he said.
"Why would they be nak- oh. Oh my gosh. Did they?" I was silently proud of Ginny. GET IT GIRL!
"Well when I brought you up there was, a lot of moaning. So much I had to cast a silent spell over his room." He replied kind of smugly and I could tell he was proud of his best friend.
I giggled.

"That might be them soon. Casting a silencing spell on one of our rooms" he smirked as he walked over to me.
"DRACO!" I swatted at his chest. I blushed slightly but that comment made me tingle all over.

"We could see about that now?" Draco chuckled as he put his hands around my waist.
Everything in my body was hot and I could feel the urge so much I had to rub my thighs together for some friction. He notice and smirked even more (if that was possible)

He kissed my neck and I arched my head back giving him better access. I began to sweat and freaked out. I put my hands on his chest.
"Draco, I love you. But- but I'm not ready, I've, I've never, never you know..." I trailed of turning the colour of the Weasley's hair.
"I get it. Not ready. That's fine I can wait. I will wait. Besides I knew you were a virgin anyway" he gave me a hug and a quick peck on the nose.

I stuttered. "How did you know. Am I that much of a prude!?" I practically squealed.
"No. I can just smell it. Like I could smell you getting wet just then." He smiled. Not a smirk a genuine smile.
"Draco. You should smile more often." I whispered in his ear. Just cause I want ready for sex didn't mean I didn't want to make out a bit.

He must of heard my thoughts because he tucked a stray lock of curls behind my ear and leaned in for a sweet kiss. It slowly got deeper before he ran his tongue along my bottom lip, all but begging for entrance. I gave in after a couple of seconds of teasing before I couldn't take it any longer myself. We started a battle inside of each other's mouths for dominance. I pushed him back onto my bed and kissed his jawline and behind his ear. He groaned. I loved it when he groaned. I could feel the heat from my inner thigh getting hotter so I decided to give him a quick peck on the lips before rolling on my side and dragged my fingertips along his chest. He twirled my hair in his hand and we crawled under the cover. Falling asleep in each other's arms.

I woke up after a few more hours of sleeping to banging coming from Blaise's room. I stirred and noticed that Draco was already up sitting at the bed of his bed muttering to himself.
"Draco, what's wrong?" I asked getting up and walking towards him.
"Nothing it's just the silencing spell has worn of and I can't cast another for 10-20 mins." He sighed.

"Well then let's go knock on there door and make us all some breakfast. And then we'll give you your presents!" I laughed giving him a soft kiss on his forehead.
"Granger, you didn't have to-"
"Nonsense. Of course I did." I responded curtly and walked to the kitchen to make us all hot chocolates and pancakes will apple slices, Draco's favourite.

I heard another bang and I screamed
"BIRTHDAY BREAKFAST! PANCAKES WITH APPLES AND HOT CHOCOLATE!" Suddenly there was movement from upstairs. Blaise and Draco were the first down. Not surprising since there Veela's and all. Ginny came down about three seconds later. Hair brush in hand in yesterday's clothes. I smirked at her and she blushed but smirked back as well.

"You have to tell me later Gin" I told her
"As if I wouldn't" she scoffed. Both the boys looked to each other and shrugged. I handed everyone a plate and mug and we sat down in our little common room.

I coughed to get everyone's attention.
"Blaise I need you to do something for me. It's not a big favour. Just please"
"Yea sure. Of course Hermione. What is it?"
"Do you have to do it know. I'm pretty certain Granger." Draco said. He was starting to look jealous.
"Yes. Please trust me."
Blaise caught on and his eyes widened.
He turned to me.
"Just a handshake will be fine." I said to him he nodded looking terrified.
We both reach out and the minute our hands touched Draco's fangs dropped. We both pulled away and I went to soothe Draco. Blaise smiles smugly as did Ginny.

"Well mate. Haven't even been a Veela 24 hours yet and you've got your mate." He commented.

"Yes and she's MINE. Got it?" Draco questioned Blaise.
"I've got my own and you won't be touching mine either." Blaise retorted back. They both nodded towards each other.

Me and Ginny made eye contact. Rolled our eyes and muttered.
"Men"

"We heard that!" Draco and Blaise both said.

"Oh right. Veela hearing. Well never get any privacy now." Ginny whined.
"If you want to have a girly talk we'll put earmuffs on. Then we won't be able to hear faraway noises." Draco said. Smiling at me.
"Thank you." I blushed

"Awwwwww you two are so. Fricken. Adorable!" Ginny squealed.
That caused me to blush even more and Draco to grin in pride.
"PRESENT TIME!" I said and ran up to my room to collect what I had got for Draco.

I grabbed the wrapped parcel. I really hope he likes this. It took me forever to save up for it and even then I had to borrow some money off of Blaise.

I walked down the stairs just in time to see Ginny throwing her cup of hot chocolate at Blaise.
"You jerk! If your gonna talk about our sec life do it when I'm not there!"
"Sorry sweets. I just, your so goooddd!" Blaise whined. Ginny turned beet-red and used a drying charm to dry Blaise. Draco sat there sniggering at the sight of his best friend and his mate. He must of smelt me coming down the stairs cause his head whipped to see me and he walked up to me.

"I missed you" he whispered
"I was gone all of five minutes Draco!" I replied. Incredibly happy that he was thinking of me.
"Not the point Granger." He smirked and gave me a kiss. My hand flung around his neck still holding the box wrapped in green wrapping paper.

"GET A ROOM" Ginny and Blaise yelled at us.
I blushed but Draco just smiled smugly. I swatted him with my hand.

"Alright Draco here's your present. I hope you like it...."
I watched his face trying to decipher his emotions. He opened the box and he let out a small gasp.

"Granger. It's- it's amazing." He breathed.

"What did you get?" Ginny urged
"Yea dude come one tell us!" Complained Blaise.

A/n- oooo what did Hermione get Draco? Okay so someone asked me why Draco still call Hermione Granger and. Just wait.
Hehehe 🐍🖤🗡