01

🌌 no one's POV🌌

Yoongi was closing in on them, his suit was sharp looking and clean.

His hand rested on the gun in his waistband, waiting for the right moment to tackle and assassinate. Usually he would have a worker of his take out whatever needed to be done. But these people have been bugging him for too long, and he needed a stess reliever.

He smirked to himself as he watched the target sniff a line of powder throwing his head back  and howling like a wild animal.

He sipped on his red wine, waiting for the right moment. The target was clearly not going to move anytime and it was obvious as he now had strippers dancing on him.

He flashed and threw the money that he owed to yoongi, instead of anger he smirked to himself as he put his cup down. He didn't usually like to make a fuss when going after a target but why not put on a show for the disgusting, sweaty and drunk body's that filled the club making it reak of sex and desperation, with a dash of depression.

He walked over to the dj booth and took a mic, turning off the music. The crowd booed in disagreement until they saw who was causing the disruption.

The air was thick and silent as yoongi stood smirking

"There is someone here that owes me a lot of money. That person will meet me at the back in ten minutes. Be there or I won't hesitate to kill you" and with that he dropped the Mic and went to the bar, the crowd parting like the red sea for him.

"Get me a glass of red wine"  he ordered and the bartender didn't question or ask him to pay.

He made his way to the back door eyeing the man that he was here for

He stood in the back waiting and counting down for the ten minutes to be over

He smirked looking at his watch ad the door opened revealing the man he was looking for. Jason (made up character) stood staring at yoongi

"Your late" yoongi husked and chuckled

Jason's eyes looks down at his watch, he was literally a second late, but that didn't matter to yoongi, punctuality is one of his biggest pet peeves and he has no mercy for those who are late
He has no mercy at all.

"Yoongi, I don't have the payment but I promise I'll get it" Jason pleaded and yoongi rolled his eyes bored with the unnecessary talking

"And that's all I've ever heard from you, I need more time, how long do you need, and from the look of inside the club you could have had the money a long time ago if you weren't busy fucking around" he tsked as he spoke walking circles around Jason

Jason let out a sob and got on his knees

"Please, yoongi please" he began but stopped as soon as yoongi held a hand up silencing him.

"I don't want to hear bullshit. I have someone waiting back at home for me, and if I have to make them wait for me any longer I'll make sure to kill you slowly" he said with irritation that could match that of a sleeping bear that had just been poked with a Stick.

"Yoongi, please we have been friends for years i owe you a lot. But please spare me." Jason crawled to yoongi kissing his boots.