"Eunjae, what is it? "he asked to me confusedly.

"Ahmmm, I'm trying  to wake you up Mr. Kim, because it almost lunch time and I would like you to take a lunch with me?" I said to him.

"Thanks for your offer Eunjae, but I'm having my lunch with my Fiancee together." he politely rejected my offer and I feel hurt as he mentioned the word Fiancee. So I cover it up with a smile and said.

"Oh, okay Mr. Kim." I responded and we go out together and take our lunch separately.

Taehyung POV

We are discussing to our contract but then I took a nap and then I felt Eunjae's hand on my hair stroking softly while I heard her saying something. Ah, I did hurt her badly and I'm really sorry Eunjae for doing that but someday I will take you back and love you wholeheartedly. So I pretended to woke up and rubbing my eyes. I asked her about what's her intention and she was offer me a lunch with her. I wanted to but my Father is inviting my Fiancee to take a lunch with her. So i decided to turned down her offer.

I quickly go out to her office and i saw my fiancee in the waiting area and I approach her and she give me a peck and smile sweetly at me and I smile at her back and said.

"So, let's go on a date hon." I said sweetly to her.

"Yes, hon"she said and excitedly took my hand and go to the car and drive away.

Third Person POV

As Taehyung and his fiancee arrived to the cafe. Taehyung coincidence saw Eunjae taking her lunch alone and he wanted to go and sit with her but he already forgot he got fiance so Taehyung and his fiance got seated and ordered their food.

Eunjae saw Taehyung and his Fiance PDA and she felt sad about it so she has no appetite to eat and giving them a glance sadly until she can't witness it anymore and decided to left the cafe.

Taehyung notice Eunjae left the cafe and he wanted to go with her but then he can't so he diverted his focus to his fiance but his thought was on Eunjae because he noticed her sad reaction and worried about her.

(A/N: for readers please play the sad song if you want to add a little sad.)

EUNJAE POV

My heart is throbbing painfully and I was trying to comfort myself but then my tears flow down. I can't stop it. Ah I realize that I don't want to see Taehyung with someone else. I don't want to see him happy with someone. I don't want to see him showing his affection to someone other than me. I really f*cking love him so much and why did he leave me. I cried and cried like a person who lose his/her important person in their lives. So I decided to call my best friend Mina.

Mina took my phone call.

"Gurl, what's up?" She used her funny girly tone but she heard my sobbing and she ended our call. After 15 minutes, she saw me and give me a comfort hug. She listen to all of my suffering while stroking my hair softly.

"Mina, why did this happen to me? What did I did wrong? All i did was love him whole heartedly but he broke up with me and love someone else. I did everything to make him stay but he coldly push me away like I was a piece of garbage. Now I saw him doing the same thing to in the past, my heart is throbbing painfully and my tears is flow down. I can't make them stop and I wanted to be strong infront of him but my heart is making me weak. Please help me to make this disappear because I can't take it anymore and I wanted to die" I was sobbing hardly and punching my chest where my heart is located.

"Eunjae, it is okay not to be okay and I have no power to make them disappear and let them all out through crying and it is okay and I'm here for you to listen all your worries." She said to me while giving me a comfort. I really love her. When I have problems in life, she willing to listen. Without her, what will happen to me?

Hours Past
I stop crying and she give me a ride and took me back at my company and I go to the office and saw Taehyung waiting patiently. So we worked together and finished all. So it is almost past 10 pm and I was going to my car but then Taehyung grab me and took me inside of his car. I was about to reject him but he already started his car and drove away.

Our tension is very silent and sometimes I felt awkward because I was crying about him. So I go with the flow. Until we arrive at my house and I open the car door before he did and left him there before he say something to me.

A/N

Thank you for reading my story...

Don't forget to like and comment my story..

Please Follow me...♡♡♡♡

Love a lot by Author Nim..♥♥