"How did you know I was under the cloak?"

"I told you, I can hear and smell you?" Kakashi said irritability, his anger from before returning.

"I know you said that, but how? How are you able to hear and... smell me?"

"My clan has heightened senses. I probably have better hearing, smelling and sight than any creature here." He answered.

"So that's why you reacted so badly to Trelawney's perfumes. I just thought you were mental." Harry said, but mainly to himself. "What happened to your hands?" Harry said upon seeing the thick layer of bandages. Already blood had began staining the stark white wrappings.

"None of your buisness." Kakashi said harshly.

"It looks pretty bad, you should have Madame Pomfrey take a look at it." Harry said firmly back.

"Minato Sensei already had a look at it and it is fine." Kakashi said while turning around to head up to bed. Harry grabbed his shoulder, roughly turning him around.

"If you won't go to the hospital wing, then at least tell me what happened. Professor McGonagall will have my neck if I don't look out for you!" Harry said irratibly.

Kakashi wanted to tell Harry that he was the one there to actually watch him, but thought better of it. Potter was not supposed to be aware of the mission, unless Dumbledore said otherwise. He shrugged out of Harry's grip, leaving the room.

LineBreakLinebreakLinebreakLinebreak...

The next day after classes they reached the entrance hall, which was already packed with students about to start dinner.

"Weasly! Hey, Weasly!"

Harry, Ron and Hermione turned around to see Malfoy and his crew standing there, each looking satisfied about something.

"Your Dad's in the paper!" Malfoy said while handing over the Daily Prophet. Kakashi stepped up to see what was written, upset that he couldn't read it. The jewel that Hagrid gave him only helped him to speak and understand English, not with reading it. However, luckily for him Hermione read aloud the headline.

Further Mistakes at the Ministry of Magic

It seems as though the Ministry of Magic's troubles are not yet at an end... Arnold Weasley, who was charged with possession of a flying car two years ago, was yesterday involved in a tussle with several Muggle law-keepers over a number of highly aggressive dustbins. Mr. Weasly appears to have rushed to the aid of "Mad-Eye" Moody, the aged ex-Auror  who retired from the Ministry when no longer able to tell the difference between a handshake and attempted murder.

"And there's a picture, Weasly!" Malfoy said, flipping the paper over reveiling a picture of Molly and Aurther Weasly in front of the Burrow. "Your mother could do with a bit of weight loss, don't you think."

Ron's face turned a bright shade of red, his hands were in fists at his sides.

"Oh yeah, you were staying with them this summer, weren't you Potter? So tell me, is his mother really that porky, or is it just the picture?" Malfoy sneered.

"You know your mother Malfoy, that expression she's got, it's like she's got dung under her nose - Has she always looked that way, or was it because you were standing next to her?" Harry said.

"Don't you dare insult my mother!"

"Then keep your mouth shut then!" Harry said turning away holding Ron back.