Epilogue

YOU

"Come one babe, your mom and dad are having the time of their life!"

Yup. Captain James Conrad had been whining for 50 whole minutes ever since we bought this private house on an island. Nope. Don't worry. This island was safe and a few miles near the city.

"Please! Can't you hear them next door? Come on please!"

Scott and Mason also bought a house near ours to make sure that we were both safe. Overprotective parents am I right?

I sighed and placed my book down on my lap, looking at my childish husband who was laying down on the bed, naked and handsome.

"We just had 5 rounds last night. Aren't you tired?"

"That's not enough." He grumbled. "I'm pretty sure Mason and Scott had 20." My eyes widened. Is he comparing?

I rolled my eyes and stood up, putting my book away and walking straight to the bathroom, not bothering to look at my husband. "Whatever. I'm taking a bath."

What I didn't see was the mischievous glint sparkling in his eyes as he stood up, following me to the bathroom, locking it from behind as he entered.

This will be one hell of a day, but right now, I'll make the most out of it, I have my whole life with my wonderful husband.

Thank you Kong. For everything.

||A/n: How's it going by cranky crew? It's RaveeennnQueen and this is the end of the book! I'm thanking all of you for all the support! Tomorrow or later I will publish the first chapter of my Sherlock x reader! It's titled:

•Diverse ❇S.H

H

I'll be publishing chapters every Saturday starting on June. School's almost here so my schedule will be tight. I love you all! *wapoosh* *wapoosh* TAKE IT EASY GUYS, GALS AND NON-BINARY PALS! PEACE OUT! BUH-BYE!! BYERZZZZZZZ!!||