This Is Love

This first one is for one of my best friends. This is for you, love. <3

"You can't just go up to him and ask him out on a date. That's... that's weird." Krystyn Tana tells her older sister, Elisa. "That's not weird. Is it?" Elisa questioned. Krystyn nodded. "It is." Elisa sighed. "What do you know? You're only 17." Krystyn giggled. "So? It's weird. Mainly because he was my sensei and now the Hokage." Krystyn explained. "So what? He'd probably reject me anyways." Krystyn rolled her eyes. "Fine, go ask him out." Krystyn states. "I will. Only if you ask Pretty Boy over there on a date." Elisa pointed towards a raven-haired boy. Krystyn blushed slightly. "Why would I do that?" Krystyn questioned. "Well, I'm going to ask Kakashi whether or not you ask Pretty Boy. But, if you don't... I'll tell Pretty Boy you love him." Krystyn gapped at her. "You wouldn't dare!" Elisa grinned at Krystyn. "Oh, I would." Krystyn sighed. "Okay, okay. Fine." Krystyn says. "But you first." Krystyn says as Kakashi walked away from his former students. "I'm perfectly fine with that." Elisa states before running to catch up with the silver-haired Hokage. "Hey, Kakashi!" Elisa called after him. Krystyn watched as Kakashi stopped and turned to face Elisa. "Or should I call you Lord Hokage now?" She questioned. He chuckled. "Kakashi is just fine. What's going on?" He questioned. Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura went over to Krystyn. "What's all that about?" Sakura questioned Krystyn. "She's asking him out on a date." Krystyn says as she watches Kakashi and Elisa. The four of them watched intently. "I know you've been busy lately, but I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date with me sometime?" Elisa questioned. Kakashi's eyes widened slightly. "Oh. Well... yeah sure. How about tonight?" Elisa was taken aback by his response. "Oh my god. He said yes." Krystyn muttered. "Um, yeah. Tonight's good." Kakashi smiled under his mask. "I'll come by your house when I'm done. I can cook for you." Kakashi says. Elisa nodded. "Sounds great. I'll be waiting." Kakashi smiled before walking back to the Hokage Estate. Elisa walked over to Team Kakashi. "Oh, uh, we weren't watching! We were, uh..." Naruto begins, trying to find an excuse. Elisa stared at Krystyn. She crossed her arms over her chest. Krystyn sighed deeply. She turned to Sasuke. Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura looked at her confusion. "Sasuke, I was wondering if, um, if you'd like to go on a date... with me?" Krystyn asked the raven. Her cheeks turned pink as she waited for his response. "Yeah, I'll go on a date with you." Sakura's jaw dropped. Elisa smirked as Krystyn blinked several times. "Since Elisa and Kakashi are having a date at your house tonight, why don't we go to Yakiniku Q tonight?" Sasuke questioned. "Uh... I... Well..." Krystyn was speechless. "She'd love to!" Elisa says as she dragged Krystyn away from the group.

Krystyn paced the living room as Elisa sat on the couch, watching Krystyn pace back and forth. "Krystyn, calm down. Seriously. You'll do fine." Elisa says, trying to calm her little sister down. "But what if it goes bad??? I-I mean, I've never been on a date! I don't know what to do!" Krystyn exclaimed. "You will do fine. Don't think about it so much!" Elisa exclaimed. A knock came to the door. Krystyn sat down quickly. "You open it." Elisa rolled her eyes. "Coward." Elisa stands up from the couch and walks over to the door. She opens it to reveal both Sasuke and Kakashi. "Krystyn, your date is here," Elisa calls to the teen. Krystyn took a deep breath and walked over to the door. "Hey, you ready?" Sasuke questioned. Krystyn nodded. "See you later, Elisa," Krystyn says as she and Sasuke walked away from the house.

Krystyn and Sasuke sat at a table. "So, what made you ask me on a date?" Sasuke questioned. Krystyn blushed. "Well, I've always liked you since the Academy, and Elisa threatened to tell you my feelings if I didn't ask you on a date," Krystyn replies. Sasuke nodded. "But you were never apart of those other girls." Sasuke states. Krystyn nodded. "True. I always thought they were pathetic, throwing themselves at you." Krystyn explains. Sasuke nodded. "I'm glad you didn't," Sasuke says as he sticks a piece of meat in his mouth. Krystyn smiles at him. "Me, too." 

"So, you were nervous before our date?" Sasuke questioned Krystyn. Krystyn nodded. "Yes, I was. I wasn't sure tonight was gunna be fun." Sasuke chuckled. "Am I really that bad?" Krystyn laughed slightly. "No, no. I just thought I... was gunna mess this up." Sasuke gave her a small smile. "You're doing good. I don't think tonight will end badly." Krystyn smiled at him. "I don't think so either." They walked down the street, the moon at it's highest point. "I'm glad tonight happened." Sasuke states. "You are?" Krystyn questioned. Sasuke nodded. "Yeah. When we were all placed on Team 7, you always caught my interest. You were never trying to get my attention or trying to impress me. Honestly, you didn't have to try to impress me. I've always thought you were... beautiful." Sasuke explains as they stopped right in front of Krystyn's house. "You have? Really?" Sasuke nodded. He grabbed her hand and kissed it softly. "You make me want to protect you. I don't want you to ever be hurt in any way. Your smile makes my heart flutter. Which was weird for me at first, but I got used to it. You're all I ever think about. I wonder if you think about me too. I always doubted that you did, but now... being here with you... I don't doubt that anymore." Krystyn blushed as Sasuke told her his feelings for her. "You're all I think about too." Sasuke gave her a small smile. "I want you to be my girlfriend." Sasuke states. Krystyn smiled at him. "I'd like that." Sasuke pulled her in for a kiss. Their lips moved in sync together. The kiss got deeper and more passionate. The door suddenly opened. Krystyn and Sasuke quickly pulled apart. "Well, well. Look who it is. The new couple." Elisa says teasingly. "Are you talking about them or us?" Kakashi questioned as he hugged Elisa from behind. Krystyn smiled at her older sister. "You guys can go to Sasuke's place tonight. We're gunna need the house tonight." Elisa states. "Oh god. That's gross." Krystyn says in disgust. Elisa laughed as she closed the door. Sasuke grabbed Krystyn's hand. "Come on Baby Girl," Sasuke says as he began to lead her to his place. Krystyn smiled. "So, this is love, huh?" Krystyn questioned the raven. He chuckled as he wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "Yes, baby. This is love."