🔥Closer🔥

Hey, guys here is chapter 2 hope you enjoy!! 

°€°€°€°€°€°€°€°€°€°€°€°€°€°€°

Kaiya

"So are we ready for tonight?" I looked at Alexis and she smirked "I take that as a yes" we both laughed we were waiting for Maci, and Ariana they were here at Ariana's house they take forever when guys say that women take forever they are talking about Maci and Ariana they take hours to get ready I honked the horn at them and Lexis looked at me "what I am getting impatient" she rolled her eyes. 

We saw Ariana and Maci come out of the house giggling I sighed come on already they got in the back "took you guys long enough" Maci looked at me like I was crazy "I had to make sure I looked sexy I am sorry" I rolled my eyes "you always look sexy" it was her turn to roll her eyes "well thank you Kai" I nodded I looked Lexi "let's party!" we started driving to the party it wasn't that far from Ariana's which is pretty cool we couldve walked but do you think I wanted to ruin these shoes no thank you.  We were about five minutes not even five maybe like two minutes but we could already hear the music playing. 

I really hope that Tegan doesn't get a noise complaint tonight cause I hear this is the best party of all "man he already has the music goes damn this is going to be an epic party" we all giggled we got to the house and we got out and started walking up to the house once we walked in the music was even louder damn this boy knew how to throw a party.

I looked at the girls and smirked: "let's get drunk!" they cheered so we made our way to the kitchen where the drinks were and there were all kinds of drinks there "ladies I am glad you could make it to the party" I turned around taking a gulp of my drink and saw Tegan he wasn't drunk but I am pretty sure once the party was in full swing he would be.

Lexi smiled a little bit I totally forgot that she had the biggest crush on him since middle school but she told me that it faded out last year but I guess not what big liar how could she lie to me I was her best friend in the whole school and world basically.

"It was no trouble at all" he smirked he was good looking but he was a player "Lexi would care to dance" she smiled and nodded she took his hand and headed to the dance floor it was an ironic song since the title of the song was 'We Don't Have To Dance'  but it was a good song. 

I felt eyes on me I felt weird I looked around and I didn't see anyone when I saw him he was starting to creep me out Adrian Cade was staring at me he was smirking at me too which was extra weird then he walked over to me he smiled "do you want to dance" I looked at my friends and sighed "sure why not" I downed my drink and handed my cup to Maci and went out to the dance floor with him the song was almost over but I kind of wanted to dance with him we started dancing and put his hand on my hips as I started swaying my hips back and forth in front of him.

I turned around and looked at him he had light blue eyes but they looked dark with lust "I have a question" he just looked at me "what's that princess" I looked at him "don't call me that for one and two why do you keep staring at me, it's creepy" he just looked at me as we danced to the music "I just like looking at beautiful things" I felt cold for some reason so I went to the drinks and took a couple of shots to cool off even though I already felt cooled off enough but apparently it didn't work to well. 

I took about five more shots and I started to feel dizzy that's what I wanted I didn't really want to remember tonight. I felt hands on me I turned around and saw Adrian I just gave him daggers why is following me around he is becoming a creeper he was never like this what is with him tonight "stop following me" I took another couple of shots then I walked upstairs and saw couples making out eww gross then I saw them, Tegan and Lexi I smiled I was happy for her then I felt hands on my ass I whipped myself around and saw a random guy that I go to school with he was a jerk and an asshole.

"Can I get a piece of that ass" before I could answer he was turned around and got punched in the face by Adrian I gasped "no you may not touch her ass" I just looked at him that was kind of hot, he turned around looking at me did he get more attractive? I almost jumped his bones but he couldn't know that what if he didn't feel the same way my core was getting wet just by looking at him especially the way he was looking at me with the lustful eyes right now. 

I went downstairs and got some water and went outside this was an interesting night "are you alright" I looked up and saw Ariana I smiled "yeah just feel really sexually frustrated right now but I will be alright" she nodded "have you drank at all tonight?" she shook her head "I am not a big drinker" I totally forgot she didn't drink very much. 

"Well I am going to go in and get hammered and hopefully not run into Adrian again" she nodded then I went inside. 

This is going to be a very interesting rest of my night. 

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Hey, guys how are you doing I hope you liked this chapter I enjoyed writing it tell me what you guys think. 

~Shawna~