Funeralia

Sam, Dean, Cas, Aiden, Amara, Brandon and I were in the bunker of the library, talking to Rowena over the phone.

"Hello. I'm very sure I haven't done anything that you know of to make you want to call, but how lovely to hear from you."

"That's not... we, um..." Sam trailed off.

"You'll have to speak up."

"We need your help," Dean told her.

"Really?"

"We must assemble our most powerful allies to rescue our family and confront the archangel Michael," Castiel explained. "Now he's... in an alternate universe, so..."

"Uh, the handsome angel is there, isn't he? Hello, tweety pie."

"Um, hello," Castiel told her awkwardly.

"Obviously, I'd love to help you after what you... Sam did for me, but I'm in the damp pacific north west right now, working on my own little project."

Aiden and Amara frowned. "Project?"

"What project?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing for you to worry about. Just checking a few items off my to do list."

"Sure, that doesn't sound ominous," Brandon told her sarcastically.

"Are you at a party or something?" Sam asked.

"I am, but I'm surprised you recognize the sounds of a party, seeing as you are all work and no play."

"Look, we didn't call to talk," I told her. "We... the world is in danger, Rowena."

"And I'm currently surrounded by art that makes me think the world should be in danger. Best of luck to you. Kiss kiss."

"Damn it!" Dean complained.

"You know, she's right," Castiel told us. "You never go to parties."

We exchanged a look of disbelief.

"Cas, you remember how Mom used to work at a bar before demons burned it down?" Amara asked. "How she works at a bar now, too?"

"That's kinda like a party, right?" Aiden asked.

Brandon sighed. "That's... not the point. But sure."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam, Aiden, Amara and I walked into the kitchen to see Cas, Dean and Brandon talking.

I had my laptop. "We got a problem."

"Another one," Aiden told them. "Awesome."

"All the stuff that Rowena said on the phone?" I asked. "Visiting the north west, art gallery, party? I think I found her."

I showed them the article.

"A rich lady exploded?" Amara asked.

"Yeah," Sam answered. "Local cops are calling it spontaneous combustion, pretty much."

"That does sound like Rowena," Castiel told us.

"I knew it," Brandon told us, pointing at Sam. "You gave her that page. What do you think was gonna happen, huh?"

"She wanted to protect herself," Sam told us.

"Yeah, by barbecuing someone?" Dean asked.

"We don't know what this is yet," Sam told us. "Maybe she had a reason."