Chapter 3

Camila/You – Never Loved Dancing So Much – Chapter 3

A/N: it took some time but here it is, new chapter ! Well i'm sorry if it's short but it's late and I want to go to bed, so yeah sorry...
I hope you'll like it.

Your point of view.

I had found myself spending the worst night of my life after what happened with Camila. I had never wanted to hurt her but from the look on her face when I left the room I knew that I had. But what caused my insomnia is the hate I was feeling for my own little person. I wanted to kiss her, and I wanted to tell that I could be with her, but I didn't. I didn't because I was scared, scared that I would loose my job even if this wasn't the most important thing to me right now, but also scared because I hadn't had a relationship in such a long time that somehow it had became foreign to me. Those feelings, this attraction I had for Camila were something I hadn't experienced in a long time and I wasn't expecting this to happen. I had to keep my distances from her without making it too awkward considering that we were gonna spend a lot of time together during the following months. So the next morning as I entered the dancing room in which I was gonna have 5 hours of dance, I told myself I would talk to her. I noticed Camila and the girls waiting for me in front of the glass and very soon I saw the dancers that were gonna accompany them during their different performances. I was surprised when Lauren walked to me at a fast pace and engulfed me in a hug I hadn't seen coming. She whispered a quick hi on my ear before letting. I walked to the small crowd to introduce myself to them. They all greeted me nicely and warmly which was very much appreciated. I then walked to the four other singers in order to greet them. Surprisingly, Dinah & Ally gave me a short hug, Normani one that lasted a lot longer but I assumed that's because she was a fan of mine and Camila threw a quick hi before walking over to the dancers. I looked at her confused for a second, but afterward, I understood that she had every right to be pissed at me. I told myself I would not push things further and that I would talk to her tonight considering that we had another class tonight just the two of us. I just had to keep it together until then.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

As I began exposing the different choreographies to the dancers first, making them do the moves I was telling them, I noticed Lauren eying me in a very weird way, as if she was admiring me. This thought made me really uncomfortable, not because she was looking at me that way, but because

she was doing it while Camila was in the room. I felt weird knowing that Lauren was checking me out, while Camila, who I really cared about, was in the same room. I knew that if the roles had been reserved and that I had been in Camila's position I would feel sick, jealousy running through me. But as I met Camila's form she didn't seem to mind, she was joking around with Dinah, I didn't even think she noticed. When it was finally the girls' turn to learn the new choreography I let them joined their partner. Each one of them was paired up with a dancer as the choreography was made to be danced in pairs. I should have thought about that though cause when I saw Camila approaching her partner with a flirty smile I regretted not making a one person choreography. I wanted to interfere, to do something, but there was nothing I could do. I turned around when I felt a tap on my shoulder from behind. Sam, one of the dancers, was standing awkwardly in front of me. I looked at him questioningly as he scratched the back of his neck.