Dream Pulse

Over the next couple of days Danny, or now as he shall be named Kanade has been gaining more and more of his memories thanks to the rest of Dear Dream and Mikami san. Still confused as to why this happened to him, Kanade has now two things to tell Sam, Tucker and Jazz.

About how is ghost powers have been dissipating and now about how his true self is Kanade Amamiya. But trying to find the correct time to tell them is the hardest part. But he will have to tell Jack and Maddie about him really being Kanade as well, since overall he isn't there son. It will be hard though, even though remembering where he truly is from, he does not want to hurt them because they are still family to him.

Friday morning came along, being the day to perform their assignment for music. After getting dressed and packing up his school bag with his homework and the stage clothes that Mikami san provided to the five of them. Heading down the stairs, he smelled something delicious.

"Is that what I think it is?" Kanade asked himself walking towards the smell.

Entering the kitchen, he noticed a huge stack of blueberry pancakes sitting in the middle of the kitchen table. "We thought with you looking down for the last couple of days, we would make you your favourite for breakfast" Jazz said walking up to him with Maddie standing beside her. "Thank you" Kanade said sounding happy giving the two of them a big hug.

Sitting down to eat, Jack came up from the lab holding something behind his back. "I have a surprise for you son" Jack said walking towards him. He pulled out on what looked like his used to be broken laptop. "Is that my laptop?" Kanade asked looking at the computer then back at Jack, "Since I was the one who broke it in the first place, I decided to fix it for you to make you happy" he replied placing the laptop down on the table. "Thanks dad" Kanade thanked him happily with a hug.

With all that they did, Kanade is finding it harder to try and tell them about everything.

*Time Skip*

It was now second period, with it being performance day Mikami san booked the auditorium for the period. After changing the five of them entered the auditorium and sat down in the front row waiting for class to officially start.

"This week has sure gone by fast" Itsuki said while fiddling with his fingers, "With all that has happened, i'm just glad the five of us are all together again" Kanade said with a smile, "I agree, I haven't been this happy in a long time" Shin said, "It's the best thing that has ever happened!" Chizuru cheered, "But most of all, we are able to perform together again" said Junya smiling and the other four smiled and nodded.

"Alright class, it's performance day!" Mikami san said, "Now we will be starting from the group from the back row and moving forward to the front, now let's get started".

The back group included Dash, Paulina, Star, Kwan and Valerie, which she did not look pleased, after they finished Sam and Tuckers group went on, then Mikey's and lastly came to Dear Dream.

"Are you boys ready" Mikami san asked walking up to them, then the five of them nodded and smiled, "Alright" he said walking out onto the stage. "Our last group is ready, remember to cheer on your classmates" he said then walked down the stage stairs. Before walking out, they put there hands in "Dear Dream, keep on!".

~ Play Video Now :) ~

After performing everything came back to him.

"I remember" Kanade said quietly catching his friends attention, "I remember, I remember everything!" Kanade said again happily. The five of them hugged each other with tears of happiness rolling down their cheeks. Everyone clapped, even the popular kids seeing on how great the performance was.

"Well done everyone, today's performances were a success" Mikami san said with his usual wink.

The bell rang ending second period, the boys exited the auditorium feeling happy with the performance they just gave.

Walking up to his locker, Kanade noticed Sam and Tucker were there waiting for him since they have third period together. "That performance was amazing dude" Tucker told him, "Since when do you sing like that, that was awesome" Sam said making him blush. "Thanks guys, your performance was really good too" Kanade told them grabbing his science binder from his locker, "Maybe, but it's nothing compared to yours" Sam continued complementing which made him smile.

After the three of them reached class, Kanade realized that he never changed back into his daily clothing but he didn't mind since it reminded him that he has Shin, Junya, Itsuki and Chizuru with him again. He then took his seat next to Sam with her being his science partner and all.

Once class ended, everyone made their way out of the classroom quickly knowing that they can go eat.

Walking down the hallway with Sam and Tucker he thought to himself that it was time to tell them everything. He then saw Junya and the others walking towards them, with them being there it will be easier on him.

Pulling them outside into the empty school courtyard and the other four close behind, he then sighed looking down. "Is everything okay Danny?" Sam asked looking at him concerned as well as Tucker. Kanade then looked up at the two of them. "I have something important to tell the both of you" Kanade said. Knowing what he is going to tell them, Shin and Junya placed their hands on his shoulders with Chizuru and Itsuki standing on either side of them making sure that they will be with him all the way.

Kanade nodded to them with a smile, then looked back to Sam and Tucker ready to tell them everything.

*Time Skip*

After explaining everything, Kanade looked worried seeing the mixed emotions on the faces in front of him. Sam and Tucker were speechless, they knew what they wanted to say but they were so shocked nothing was coming out.

"Do your parents and Jazz know?" Tucker managed to get out. Kanade shook him head, "But i'm going to tell them today after school" he told them, "Are you guys mad?" he continued on asking worriedly, "I think we just need some time to process everything" Sam said while Tucker nodded at her statement.

Sam and Tucker then left, not blaming them with everything they just found out. The five of them then sat down one of the three picnic tables that sat in the courtyard.

They all started to eat the daily big lunch Chizuru brings together and chatted amongst themselves. "Do you think that they will come around soon?" Chizuru asked in the middle of chewing the load of rice he loaded into his mouth, "I hope so" Kanade answered.

Finishing lunch, they said their goodbyes as Shin and Kanade separated from Itsuki, Junya and Chizuru since there classes were on the opposite sides of the school.

The school bell rang, Kanade was happy that the school day was over so that he could go home and tell his family the truth. Closing his locker he received a text from Jazz telling him that their parents and herself went to the law office since Jack broke through another wall over the past couple of months now having to deal with someone's lawyer. He decided he would walk there and just wait for them to come out so they could go home together.

Reaching the underground parking of the law office, he found the family's ghost assault vehicle not that it was hard to find. He sat down on the ground with his back leaning against the car and his bag sitting beside him.

While waiting for them, Kanade started to overthink on how when he told them that they will not want to see him again and saying that they are not his family anymore. Kanade then pulled his legs into his chest and placed his head on the top of his knee caps continuing to worry on what will happen after he tells them.