Sweet Teasing

Requested by: thesmalldemon

Picture From: https://theniceprincess.deviantart.com/art/Pickup-Lines-The-Sixth-745095554 (ME AGAIN)

(YES FIRST REQUEST HERE WE GO BABY BOI!)

(Also, yes I am aware that Chapter 4 Alice and Boris are mostly known as Allison and Tom, but I will be referring them to Alice and Boris here for the sake of my fragile sanity sucking with names)

Third Person POV

Alice sighed to herself as she looked over the new plans that she and Boris had been working on. Being the leader of a small resistance was plenty hard enough on its own, without having to worry about the former workers that needed to be protected from the ink demon. Alice was currently working on a plan to transport the inked employees into a safer location, their current location wasn't safe enough for them. Alice shook her head and rested her head in her hands. All this work and she could feel a splitting headache coming on. She sighed and straightened herself up, only for two arms to wrap around her waist, one warm right below her chest, the other cold against the fabric around her stomach. She giggled and smiled, turning her head to face the wolf she loved so dearly, Boris.

"Glad to see you didn't forget about me," she teased, kissing his cheek. Boris smiled and nuzzled her cheek, causing the young angel to giggle. Boris pecked her cheek and she blushed, rolling her eyes.

"Someone's cuddly today," she giggled, turning around to see him better. However, once she did, Boris let go of her and took a few steps back, folding his arms across his chest. Alice blinked a couple times in confusion, before smiling.

"Playing hard to get huh?" she asked, getting a smirk from the wolf as a response. She giggled and took a couple steps forward, Boris's stance not changing at the angel's unspoken challenge. She grabbed his arms and lowered them, smiling sly at the blush forming on his cheeks. She giggled and got closer to the wolf, to the point she could almost kiss him. Boris's calm and cocky demeanor had melted, and his face was hot from blush. Alice giggled and stepped away, turning her attention back to the plans for the transfer. She had to keep herself from laughing as she heard Boris trying to process what just happened, and that Alice had just walked away without kissing him. She heard him growl in frustration, and a small giggle managed to escape. 

"Are you going to help me with these plans, or are you just going to stand there?" Alice asked, smiling to herself. There was no sound for a few moments, before Boris spun Alice around and kissed her, the angel freezing for a moment from shock, her fight or flight reflexes kicking in. She relaxed once she realized what was happening, wrapping her arms around Boris's neck and deepening the kiss. The two parted for air after a few minutes, both their faces hot from the new blush. Boris smirked at the angel, before kissing her cheek and whispering in her ear.

"You're aware I don't like being teased sweetheart~" he whispered, sending shivers down her spine. Boris pulled Alice into another kiss, this one much more heated and passionate. Alice had completely forgotten about the plans to transfer the workers, losing herself in the embrace of her partner, and lover. Once they pulled away from air again, Alice's blush was considerably warmer, a soft smile on her face.

"I love you so much," she whispered, a breathless tone in her voice. Boris smiled and brought her closer, ready to kiss her.

"I love you too, my radiant angel~" he whispered back, pulling the angel into another kiss.

Words: 604

(OTP AND SO CUTE IM NOT HAPPY CRYING SHUT UP)