18.Heartbreak

“How could he do this to me? It has only been a few months since he proposed me. I can’t believe my own boyfriend was planning my murder” I said.
“Relax Nadira we will sort it out” Maya said as she put mehandi on my hand. We were sitting in my vanity van and putting Mehandi for the TV show.
“I don’t wanna sort it out I want a breakup” I said.
“Nadira don’t act like a child OK, he didn’t kill you so please relax” Maya said.
“Anyway I am done putting the Mehandi and I am leaving for practice bye” She said as she stood up to leave.
“OK bye” I said.
“You please talk with Kabir OK” Maya said as she walked out.
I took a deep berth. I had to wait 4 hours for the mehandi to dry up I was feeling alone and all I could think about was Mr. Khan and it freaked me out I was feeling sad, confused, tensed. That was when I heard a knock on the door.
“Come in” I said.
Rishab came in.
“Hi Nadira” He said.
“Hi Rishab” I said.
Rishab came and sat near me.
“Thank god you came, Rishab I was feeling so lonely I have to wait until this mehandi dries up” I said as I showed him my hands filled with Mehandi.
“Wow it’s so beautiful” Rishab said.
“Thank you” I said.
“Nadira I know you are worried about what happened yesterday” Rishab said.
“How do you know?” I asked shocked.
“Nadira you are not a professional actress and then yesterday after you saw them threatening you to leave the show  and all it was too much for you to handle I can understand” Rishab said.
“It’s OK Rishab I am fine” I said.
“Nadira I won’t let anyone hurt you trust me” Rishab said.
I smiled. I looked into Rishab’s light brown eyes with my dark brown eyes. That was when my phone rang. But how could I pick it up with my mehandi.
“Can I help?” Rishab asked.
“Yes please” I said.
Rishab took the phone.
“It’s your Ammi” Rishab said.
“Oh keep the phone on speaker so that I can speak” I said.
“OK” Rishab said.
“Hello” Ammi said.
“Hello Ammi” I said.
“Nadira, why didn’t you eat anything this morning?” Ammi asked.
“Sorry ammi I was late so I skipped eating food” I said.
“Nadira, how many times have I told you that never skip food” Ammi said.
“Sorry Ammi” I said.
“Now go and eat something” Ammi said.
“OK ammi” I said.
“Will you be back until evening?” Ammi asked.
“Yes ammi” I said.
“OK then bye” Ammi said and hung up.
“One minute I will be right back” Rishab said and went out. After a few seconds he came with a plate filled with food.
“What are you doing Rishab?” I asked.
“You know what you should always listen to your mom” Rishab said as he brought the food close to my mouth. I smiled and took a bite. I silently ate the food. It felt really nice seeing him taking care of me like that.
“Rishab.......”
“What happened?” He asked.
“Thank you” I said and smiled.
“Now why are you saying thank you?” He asked.
“Since the time we have met you have been taking good care of me thank you so much for that” I said.
He smiled. That was when someone knocked on the door.
“Come in” I said.
And Mr. Khan came in I was shocked to see him after what happened.
“What are you doing here?” I asked angry.
“Nadira I wanna talk to you” Mr. Khan said.
“I don’t wanna talk to you” I said.
“Please Nadira one minute” Mr. Khan said.
“OK, tell me what do you wanna say?” I said.
“Can we talk in private please?” Mr. Khan asked looking at Rishab.
I looked at Rishab.
“Nadira don’t look at me like that I am not going to go anywhere until you finish eating the food” Rishab said.
“I wanna talk with her it’s urgent” Mr. Khan said.
“If you have to talk, talk Rishab is not going anywhere” I said.
“OK so can I wait here until he leaves?” Mr. Khan asked.
“That will be fine” Rishab said.
Mr. Khan sat down and waited until Rishab finished. Rishab stood up and said.
“If there is any problem please call me I am here for you whenever you need” Rishab said looking at Mr. Khan and went outside.
“Now tell me what do you wanna say?” I asked Mr. Khan.
“Nadira I am really sorry about what happened yesterday” Mr. Khan said.
“You were planning to kill me for god’s sake” I said.
“Nadira I didn’t know it was you” Mr. Khan said.
“If it was not me you would have killed her right” I said.
“No I just said that in anger I am businessman not a contract killer OK” Mr. Khan said.
“Ya a businessman who carries a gun with him right” I said.
He came and sat near me.
“Nadira listen to me I love you OK what happened yesterday was only a misunderstanding I don’t wanna kill anyone and you don’t have to leave this show I was just angry trust me Nadira my anger is not more than my love for you” Mr. Khan said and kept a hand on my cheeks. I didn’t know how to react. I looked at him he looked sincere. He was not lying.
“OK, but never say anything like that again” I said.
“I won’t I promise” Mr. Khan said.
I smiled.
*
When I reached my home I heard people talking from outside I didn’t know what was going on. I stepped in to see a middle aged women and a guy in his twenties sitting there. I got horrified was ammi planning for my wedding but the guy looked too young. I smiled at them.
“Aadab” I said.
“Aadab” Both of them replied.
“This is my daughter Nadira” Ammi said.
“Who doesn’t know her? She is a star, I am Saniya Ali” Saniya begum said.
I smiled.

“My name is Haider Ali” The guy said

I just smiled.

“Excuse me” I said and went inside

“Who are these people?” I asked Zoya appa who were there.
“They came with a marriage proposal” Zoya appa said.
“What! I can’t get married” I said.
“You don’t have to get married because this proposal came for Sahana” Zoya appa said.
“What Sahana’s wedding? Are you serious?” I asked.
“Yes they are nice people and I think ammi will fix the wedding” Aisha who just came there said.
“What about Mirza?” I asked.
“I told you already that chapter is over” Sahana who came there said.
“But Sahana you should at least tell him” I said.
“That’s not necessary; does anyone of you have a red shawl?” Sahana said searching the cupboard.
“I have one I will give it to you” Aisha said and moved towards the cupboard.
“But Ammi had cancelled your wedding because I promised ammi we will move to a better home” I said.
“Yes she wants us to get married from a well maintained home” Zoya appa said.
“But Nadira we are moving to our new home in just two days right then what is the problem?” Aisha asked.
“I guess then there is no problem” I said.
*
“OK so Fatima begum I love your daughter and I have no problem in making her my daughter in law” Saniya begum said.
“I am really happy to know” Ammi said.
“But I would like the wedding to be conducted very soon” Saniya begum said.
“Well first I want all my other daughters to get married Sahana is the youngest one you see” Ammi said.
“So have you fixed their wedding?” Saniya begum said.
“Yes my daughters Zoya and Aisha’s wedding is fixed with Zayan and Ayan Malik” Ammi said.
“The Malik’s impressive what about Nadira?” Saniya begum asked.
“I am searching for a good match for her” Ammi said.
“Anyhow I cannot get married until I finish shooting the TV series” I said.
“Look Fatima begum my son has got a good job abroad and before he leave I want him to get married so we cannot wait for all your other daughters to get married” Saniya begum said.
“OK as you wish” Ammi said. I was shocked by her decision.
Everyone smiled and hugged and wished each other. I could say from her face that Sahana was not happy.

************************************Hey guys done with one more chapter hope you all like it sorry for the late update

************************************Hey guys done with one more chapter hope you all like it sorry for the late update. Please tell me what do you feel about this story what is going to happened next? what do you think? Please tell me.

With Love
Aiswarya Vinod.