Chapter 36

"Hey Betty." Emma greeted the blond. "Hey Emma." Betty waved back with a small smile. "I heard what happened to Jughead" Emma spoke, walking inside.

"So how are you coping up with the what happened to Jug?"

"I try to take it in as much as i can Emma. I just hope he's okay." Betty said frowning. "I have some good news." Emma grinned.

"The people who beated up Jug, we caught them. We have them on our basement. If you want, you can visit them and give them a little payback." Emma winked, Betty chuckled at what she said.

"Thanks Emie. But i am not that girl who tortures someone. But make them suffer Emie." Betty said hugging Emma. "Of course." The serpent smirked. "Need to go now Betty. Ima visit Jug at the Hospital." Emma said. The two girl waved at each other goodbye.

●●●●●

Emma went to Jug's Hospital Room, He was still in there. Sleeping like a baby with cuts and bruises all over his face. She pulled his right sleeve to reveal the chuck of his shoulder been sliced out.

His Serpent tattoo now gone. Emma raged even more. She ran back to the Wyrm wanting to get revenge.

"I'm Back did ya' miss me." Emma said walking down, "So Emma, If you want to do it then do it." Fp said handing me a knife.

"Later. I want my Brass knuckles first." Emma said opening her hand to get the knuckles. Fp placed the knuckles on her palm.

"Let's see if you can handle what Jug handled shall we?" Emma applied a devilish smirk, making Penny whimper.

●●●●●

"See! Now you all have the same chunk took out. Aren't you guys just goals!" Emma teased. Penny, now bloody because of what Emma did. So was the 6 Ghoulies.

Emma continued to punch the 7 of them. Not caring if her hand is starting to bleed. When she had enough fun. She went back upstairs. "Fp. I'm done. Go finish them if you want to but make fucking sure that they're dead." Emma commanded making FP chuckle

"You sound like the chief barking orders around." Fp laughed. "Well. I don't care. I don't want to be a leader." Emma joked. Both of them laughed.

Emma walked over to her friends. That was hanging out by the bar. "Hey guys. sooo are you guys wounded or bruised or not okay because of the fight?" Emma asked concerned.

"Nah. My knuckles hurt a bit but it's okay. By the way i have a couple bruises in my body. Some cuts in my face." Fangs said, "Okay. So what about you Toni?"

"Same with Fangs. But hey. We made it alive." Toni joked all of them laughed. "What about you Sweets?" Toni asked turning to Sweet pea.

"I'm okay. I am so sorry again Emma. I hope we can fix our relationship back to the way it used to be. I know i fucked up because all i wanted that time was revenge. Only revenge. Please forgive me." Sweet pea pleaded, full on kneeling.

"Sweets, stand up please. We don't want the Tall Bad Serpent Boy kneeling to a girl now do we?" Emma said pulling him up while raising an eyebrow. The others laughed while they stayed serious.

"Does that mean we're back to our old relationship?" Sweet pea asked wiggling his eyebrows "no. I'll think about it. But don't keep your hopes up i have a new guy coming into view." Emma smirked, Knowing that Sweet pea is probalbly jealous right now.

"Fucking hell." The tall serpent muttered to himself making the group laugh. "I'm just Joking Sweets. But still, don't keep your hopes up." Emma said chugging the beer on the table that wasn't hers.

"I am so fucking glad that the normal you was back Emie. I don't know if i could get used to the Cold, Ruthless, Order giver, always serious Emma." Fangs said making Emma laugh.

"I agree." Cheryl said. "So what if we go to My trailer, Play with Jax and watch some movies?" Emma asked. "Of-Fucking-Course." Toni said hopping down from the stool.

"Let's go bitches." Emma said running out the Wyrm

●●●●●

"I can't believe that you would actually do that to Max. After all he was older and has more power in the gang." Toni said, "bitch? Who the fuck said he has more power over me? I can come in there, bark orders and no one will probably say a thing." Emma argued

"That dog is just so cuteee" Toni squealed trying to hug Jax, "Hey hey! You're scaring the poor thing." Emma said slapping her hands making them laugh.

"Guys, what would happen to the town? The southside. Like what would happen to all the land that Hiram bought?" Emma questioned,

"Well, he can shove it up his asshole and pray to god we don't kill him" Sweet pea joked making all of them laugh.

"What time is it..." Emma said reaching for her phone. "Its 8 pm" Cheryl answered. "Welp."

"I wish Jug was here." Emma sighed, "It's okay Emie. Pretty sure he'll make it. After what he's be through." Toni said with a reassuring smile.

"So Fangs, did you see anyone that caught your eye when we were in Barcelona?" Emma said wiggling her eyebrows, "Fuck youuu" Fangs said making them laugh.

"What about Max? He's pretty cute." Toni said, "Yow he is 29 years old. And fangs is what 19 years old" Emma argued.

"Wanna have a sleepover?" Emma asked, "Hell yeah." They all said.

That night they had a fun, happy night. Being like what they used to be, BestFriends.