Chapter 7

3rd person pov
       The gang was now in the wyrm. After multiple games of Pool, Sweet pea never got a win. "Five wins, fifty-dollars" Emma said while laying out her hand.

       Sweet pea playfully rolled his eyes while reaching out to his pockets. Taking out a fifty-dollar bill while handing it to Emma. "Why thank you, kind sir" Emma said in an english accent. Making all of them laugh.

♦︎

      After it was dark, Sweet pea thought of payback, He wanted to go to Andrew's House. Along with other serpents.

      The tall serpent finally agreed with the other serpents to bring Emma along. "Hey Emmie. Wanna go to Andrew's house. Give him a little payback?" Sweet pea said, winking at her.

      "sure sweets. Always count me in everything. when are we going?" Emma asked while smirking. "Right now" Fangs answered.

      After that they all went to their motorcycles. Then dashed to the northside, going to the Andrew's house.

♦︎

      "Park it right here serpents" Sweet pea commanded, The bikes not far from the house.

     The serpents were now infront, Sweet pea knocked. And the redheaded boy answered. "What?" The redhead asked.

    "You think you can come into our territory, Tag our turf and wave a gun at us without any payback?" Sweet pea threatened. On cue more bulldogs went by the door

    "You have crap timing, bro. Bulldogs eat serpents for lunch" A buff Asian boy said.

    Emma laughed bitterly, "really? We'll see about that. How's the black eye i gave you Andrews? Still hurts?" She snapped.

    "If you want to fight, lets fight" Archie says.

    "What about your gun?" Sweet pea said

    "What about your knife" Archie spat back with sass.

     "How about no weapons?" The raven-haired girl says making all eyes turn to her. "Or you want Sheriff Keller to be the referee?" Veronica said.

♦︎

     It was pouring outside. The bulldogs and Serpents were now about to brawl. Sweet pea and Emma is in front of the serpents, while Archie was infront of the bulldogs.

    Archie was the first one to throw a punch. Sweet pea fell into the ground for a ground, but then got back up.

   Emma was fighting a boy, the boy tried to punch her in the gut, Emma was quick enough to dodge. Emma's fist landed at the boys face immediately falling to the ground unconscious.

     Sweet pea continued on kicking Archie on the ground. Each of harder than the last one.

    Emma saw someone about to hit Sweet pea at the back of his head. She left the boy she was fighting then ran to Sweet pea.

    When she was near she kicked the boy, known as Reggie. In the side of his face. "You bitch!" Reggie shouted.  "Mantle the weak bitch" Emma teased. Punching the boy again. Mantle was about to punch back when a gunshot was heard.

   "Serpents let's go!" Emma shouted running to the bikes. The other serpents followed her. Emma went to her trailer while sweet pea followed her.

♦︎

     Emma grabbed the first aid kit at her bedside table. "Seat here sweets" Emma patted to her side Sweet pea sat by her side.

    Sweet pea winced while Emma cleaned his cuts. Emma and Sweet pea looked, eye to eye. Sweet pea's lips went near Emma's, their lips touched to a soft passionate kiss.

After Emma finished cleaning Sweet pea's cuts, they went to sleep.