Chapter 1

Emma's pov
I was walking through the halls, i suddenly bumped into someone cuz i was looking at my phone while walking.

"Watch where you're going bitch!" I hear the girl say. "Why don't you watch how you talk to me huh?" I say pushing her back. "I'm the girl you don't want to mess with" i say balling my fist.

"Why think you're strong?" She says with a smug smirk. God help me or so I will punch that damn smirk to the floor. "No. Cuz i am strong." I spat, connecting my fist into her face making her fall to the ground.

She saw the blood in her lips, "you little bitch! I'm gonna kill you!" She says running towards me. I side stepped making her crash into a wall. I walked over to her grabbed the collar of her shirt "i told you to watch how you talk to me, you didn't listen. Now here's your consequence." I whisper into her ear, punching her two times before somebody pulled me off of her.

I looked to see who it was and saw Sweet pea and Fangs. "Get the fuck away from me! I gotta teach that bitch a fucking lesson!" I say struggling to get out of their grip. "Stop it Emma! Calm down." Fangs said while dragging me away from the girl. "It's okay Emma. Calm down." Toni says smiling.

"Ugh fine." I say rolling my eyes. "Finally. You've calmed down." Sweet pea says making me chuckle. "Why did you snapped at that girl, Emma?" Sweet pea asks. Fangs and Toni nodded in agreement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Long story short, she called me a bitch then disrespected me. I snapped, injured her a lil bit. Done" i explained. "By 'injured her a lil bit' you mean giving her a black eye, broken nose and a bruise on her cheek?" Sweet pea ask raising his eyebrow.

"Pretty much" I say while grinning. "You are Literally crazy Emma" Toni says while laughing. "Awe love you too. Bitch." I remarked making all of us burst into a fit of laughter.