Chapter 55

Thank You @bon_eee for this amazing cover. Love you and your works so much.

Keep it up! XOXO :D

The deal had to be finalized

The deal had to be finalized. I found taking the ownership of the hotels would be beneficial as the location in which they are set is the best.

But the number of customers has dropped for these chains of hotels since last five years.

The sole reason for this was THE ADALS.

THE ADALS were already a well-established company who stepped into the market of these chain of hotels three years ago.

Their service, their ambience, their hospitality and all other factors were much better.

MOST IMPORTANTLY FOOD.

We had to improve in many aspects.

But the major challenge was, in order to understand the customers, I had to understand their culture and design plans accordingly which I did for another one month.

We had to win over THE ADALS!

The schedule for the meeting was after two weeks and I had to hunt for more information.

I had no plans to reveal my ideas to Caroline because she would surely reject them as they would involve lots of cost. But we had to do it.

I made a presentation which analyzed the effects of implementing my ideas and I hope it would help.

Two weeks passed by and I was done with my work.

"Are you done?", Caroline asked.

"Yeah, I am.", I said nervously.

"Lara, this is your first presentation. You should have shown me at least once. It's a huge risk.", she said.

"I shall manage.", I said.

We all entered the conference hall.

This was a different conference hall. It is not the one where I saw Luiz and Maryam kissing. It had a larger capacity and there were so many people.

I thought I would faint due to the pressure.

This was too much for me.

All the members were already present including Mr. Brown.

I remembered how he tortured me in the official party of Cardoso's whihc I attended for the first time.

In the course of going through this project I learnt that Mr. Brown was the one who used to handle these chains of hotels on behalf of Caroline's sister.

He looked at me and grinned like a fool.

Pervert old ass!

Caroline headed the meeting.