"Odly enough, I got the same impression." Ron said "let's ask Hermione about it later ok?"

"Yeah, all right."

LinebreakLinebreakLinebreakLinebreak...

In the Great Hall

Hermione was already in the Great Hall when Kakashi arrived, and seeing as how he was supposed to befriend the trio (to his utter annoyance) he decided to sit with her.

"Good morning Hermione-san."Kakashi said in his friendliest tone. Which sounded completely foreign to his ears. It was a good thing that Minato Sensei wasn't awake yet or else he would have hugged his student to death at hearing the friendly gesture.

Hermione looked up from the newspaper she was reading and smiled back at him, then went back to reading. Kakashi was glad that she didn't bombard him with questions like the night before. After she and Kakashi were done eating the rest of the schools students started filing in. Harry and Ron were with the group and joined them and started eating.

Professor McGonagall walked up to them and handed them their school schedules.

"First we have Herbology with Hufflepuffs, then Care of Magical Creatures...damn, we're still with the Slytherins." Ron said distastfully. Harry and Hermione also groaned.

"And then we have double Divinations with Professor Trelawney." Harry said just as disappointed.

"You should have given that up like I did, besides Arithmacy is far more interesting." Hermione said.

Kakashi found out later that apparently the Divinations professor, Sybil Trelawney kept predicting Harry's death. He also found out that he had the same schedule as Harry and Ron, which didn't surprise him. It was his responsibility to make sure that Harry was safe, so having the same classes ensured that he was always there if something were to occur.

After Herbology class (which Kakashi didn't do half bad in, considering he had learned a lot of medical ninjutsu from Rin before she died) they made their way down to Hagrids hut. Who was apparently the Professor for Care of Magical Creatures.

Hagrid was standing outside his hut, his boarhound Fang was sitting right next to him. That is until the dogs eyes landed on Kakashi and he bounded up towards the ANBU, squashing him and started growling. Kakashi didn't move, because in order to lift the large mammal, he would have to use chakra. So he turned his neck to the side to show off his vital parts to the animal. Fang then started licking his face to Kakashi's displeasure of being covered in drool.

"Fang! Bad dog!" Hagrid yelled as he attempted to move Fang off of Kakashi. "I'm so sorry, are you alright!?" He asked more worried than he should be, pulling Kakashi up by his collar lifting him an inch or so off the ground expecting over him, looking for any injuries.

"I'm all right Hagrid-san. Dogs are always like this around me. You can go ahead and put me down now" He stated, in an attempt to try and calm the half giant. Who immediately apologized and set him back down.

"So, yur don' mind?" He asked confused.

"No, in fact I love dogs."

"Well good, I didn't want the're to be another acc'dent like last year." Hagrid said. "Anyway, les get started wit the lesson." He said once he saw that all the Gryffindor and Slytherins were present.

"If I were you, I would have made that oaf pay for not keeping another one of his bloody animals under control." A blonde male said to Kakashi.

"I'm Draco Malfoy by the way, pureblood. But since I told you my last name I guess you already knew that." Draco said smugly. "Who are you?"