Two

Park Jinyoung has always been a quiet and un-noticeable little boy all his life. He is quiet and shy around strangers and his friends are the only people in the world that know's he can be fun and crazy to be with. All in all he's content at his loser status as long as he can study and have fun with his friend, without the hype of being popular. He kinda like being a loser if it means he's being ignored by his schoolmates who only care about their self and their reputation or status in life, really he doesn't want to get involve with those kind of people.

But here he is, being dragged by his friend Bambam, walking towards the mall to go shopping for his new clothes courtesy of the famous Im Jaebum. Bambam has been excited, Jaebum has lend them his credit card and it has no limits. They are envious of the perks Jaebum has, being the only son and heir to a huge fortune.

"So, Jinyoungie, what do you have in mind?" Bambam ask him as they walk towards the clothing shops littered inside the mall.

"Ahhh...I really have no idea."

Bambam rolls his eyes at him, shaking at his friend's hopelesness. He grabs Jinyoung's hands and drags him towards the nearest Salon closest to them.

"We need to get your hair cut first, for you to see what I am going to do to your overall look." Bambam winks at him as he talks to the receptionist, a hairdresser walks towards them and talk to Bambam, nooding his head to whatever things the smaller man is saying.

Jinyoung breath deeply and tried to relax, he trust his friend and he knows that Bambam will not make him look weird or uglypretty or anything.

"Sit back and relax Jinyoungie, say goodbye to your frizzy hair which I abhor anyway, and wait for your transformation."

Jinyoung awkwardly smile as the hairdresser walks towards the wash area where the lady wash his hair with a rosy smelling shampoo, dry it off and let him sit on a chair as he awaits the cutting of his mopey, frizzy hair. The lady walks up to him with a scissor in hand and went to work.

Jinyoung looks at his face, amaze at what a haircut can do. Bambam walks over to him and grabs his oversize glasses and throw it on his bag.

"Wow Jinyoungie, you do clean up nicely eh? He looks great right Hellen?" Bambam happily said as the women inside the salon hooted and whistled at how cute Jinyoung is. The man blushes but looks pleased with the result.

"Thanks Hellen, I love it Bambam, it feels..light."

"Yeah and now we can all see that pretty face of yours without your hideous bangs covering it. Well come on, chop chop..we have a lot do to."

They happily chats as they walk inside the department store, Bambam looking for an optical shop to order some glasses for Jinyoung, he will throw that oversize glasses his friend has and opt for a smaller one instead. Bambam also bought tight fitting jeans for his friend who whines that he doesn't like pants that tight. All in all Bambam went out of the mall happy while Jinyoung just shakes his head and resigned himself for this much needs make over.

That night, when all his new stuff are inside his closet, Jinyoung stared up at the ceiling as he forces himself to sleep early, thinking about what will happen to him tomorrow, what will his schoolmates think when they saw him,.a loser hanging out..dating the most popular guy in school.

"Aiyo.,don't think about negative things Jinyoung, you can do this." Jinyoung said to himself and went to sleep with a troubled mind.

Jaebum is lying on his bed as well looking at his phone in amazement. Youngjae sent him a message after weeks and weeks of being ignored. Smiling in satisfaction, being with Jinyoung seems effective in making his ex jealous. He closes the phone and decided to ignore his ex.