Chapter 35- Miami Trip Day Two Part Three

Start from the beginning

Me: I'm happy that your happy and I really wanted him to be happy as well. I really see a glow on him since he met you. I guess that personality really turned him out. He always got used cause he a nice guy and I just don't want him finish last for once as the saying goes.

Candy: You know candy make these niggas feel the glow but he in good hands don't worry.

Me: Yasss so do I! We just started laughing at the way we were acting in this bedroom. She then looked at me an asked. Are you Chris back together?

Me: We are talking trying to figure things out.

Candy: Talking?

Me: Come on you Bahamian! I laughed then I said we just talking and getting to know each other again. Not jumping into anything but we just enjoying each other right now but were both single.

Candy: Sound like the dick isn't good she said as she laughed

Me: Oh no the dick is good but I just got to make sure this time. We been through so much I'm just at my peak with the drama.

Candy: Yea I know what you mean but hey if you feel like he's the one then go for it.

Me: Maybe he is but not because you're my soulmate means we should be together.

Candy: That so true but then again that sexy guy from your school that is out there be looking at you too.

Me: Me? No! no! No! He straight!

Candy: Or curious! We laughed then she said come on I know you thought about riding that

Me: Funny thing is he don't even know I like guys

Candy: Shit! He around a bunch of gays! I think you need to let him know what he walked into before he gets to settle and shit blows up. You know how homophobe straight guys can be, especially the jock type but he seems different.

Chris: What yawl two in here talking about

Candy: Oh nothing

Chris: David in the car waiting on you to head to the hotel to get dressed.

Candy: Alright I'm going to go, see you guys at the club

Chris: Naw we meeting back here we renting a large stretch.

Candy left and Chris just stayed in the room with me a bit. Looking me in my eyes as I layed there in the bed just relaxing for a bit. He came in the bed and layed down on the side of me then he held my hand. I got up then I closed the door and locked it so KJ wont peak in looking at us holding hands or worst Kane. I layed back down in the bed just looking at him and he wasn't saying a thing just laying there. He came in closer to me bring his face close to mine laying next to me at this point.