Chapter 60 pt.1

LEILANI-

"Isaiah, lets go..." I sighed as I grabbed the beer can out of his hand

Whatever conversation went on between him and Monica, had him stressing heavily, and he decided that alcohol could fix it.

"Nah, I'm goooood Leilani," He slurred as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder

"Oh boy, you're in denial," I grabbed his hand and led him out of Rob's house

"Give me your keys," He pulled them out and placed them in my hand

We got in the car quickly and I buckled my seat belt before starting up the car.

I was completely done with this whole situation, the fuck do I look like babysitting a nearly grown man?

**

"This doesn't look like my place..." We pulled up to my house

"Because it's not," I chuckled as I helped him get out of the car

I opened up the front door, and helped is drunk ass up the stairs.

"Yo, don't you live with your parents? Where they at?"

"They went out of town to celebrate their one year, and Angel is at a sleep over, follow me to the guest room,"

He flopped down on the bed and stared at me, a slight smirk on his face,

"The only reason I brought you here is because I don't want your drunk ass driving, and as much as you drank to night, I'm surprised you didn't get alcohol poisoning!"

"Ight, I get it," he licked his lips "Sleep in here with me?"

"I'm good," I shook my head "Get some rest, my rooms right down the hall if you need anything, try not to throw up everywhere," I sighed, shutting off the lights

I heard my phone ringing in my room and I quickly walked back to answer it,

"Hey babe," I smiled

"What's up, I just got done with my set here in Dallas."

"Oh cool, how'd it go?"

"Not bad, it wasn't Houston but I enjoyed it. What're you up to?"

"Nothing, I just got home actually."

There was a light knock on my door, seconds later Isaiah stumbled in,

"Lei, can I get a glass of water?"

"Who the fuck is that Leilani?!"

Oh no.

"It's a long story, but-"

"It's 2 in the morning and you got some nigga at your house? Shit, let me invite some girls to my hotel room, since you don't want to respect our own relationship!"

"Aubrey, it's not like that I swear!"

"Nah, fuck you Leilani!" He hung up

I tried calling his number back but it sent me straight to voicemail.

"Can I get that water?" Isaiah slurred

I brushed past him as I made my way downstairs, tears rushing to my eyes.

I know it isn't Isaiahs fault but I'm pissed, every time we're going good, something or someone fucks it up.

But I have no one else to blame but myself.

_____________________________

DRAKE-

I threw my phone against the wall and sighed in frustration. She was way out of line for that! I would have never imagined that she'd be the one who's unfaithful.

Now I don't feel so bad talking to Maliah.

At the end of the day I love that girl, but I can't spend every night wondering what she's doing in Toronto. I should have brought her on tour with me.

**

*three days later*

After my show in Phoenix two days ago, I decided to head to Los Angeles early.

I had an interview with Terrence J today, I was surprised that he took the time to come all the way out here since I couldn't make it to 106 & Park.

"Well if it isn't the man himself, Whats up Drake!" He dapped me

"Where do I begin?" I chuckled as I watched the crew set up the cameras

"I know you're a busy man these days but I appreciate you letting 106 do this."

"Not a problem, I love the show."

"Ok Terrence, we're ready."

"106, I'm proud to introduce one of the biggest stars out right now, Drake!"

"Wassup," I saluted to the cameras

"How does it feel to be so hot right now?"

"Honestly, amazing." I chuckled

"I bet, as you all know he's currently embarking on his, Away From Home Tour. Tells us a little about that Drizzy."

"After the release of So Far Gone, Wayne and I both thought it would be a good idea to go on a small 15 city tour. Nothing to big, just something for the fans."

"That's what's up, speaking of So Far Gone, I have to say that was one of the best mixtapes I've ever heard, it was album quality really, how was that process for you?"

"The process was great, I had so many ideas to create a new sound and people responded to it positively."

"I would say so, especially the ladies," he chuckled "I noticed how many times you referred to some type of relationship in your songs, and I'm sure everyone wants to know if Drake has a significant other?"

"Ah man..."~