Jekyll and Hyde

Cairo, Egypt

A dark haired delinquent with a hat that melts into his hair is fighting against a blond vampire with black lipstick. They propel themselves through the air using hmanoid figures that float beside them and occasionally teleporting and reappearing with new wounds. The delinquent's spirit warrior looks like a barbarian or professional wrestler........Is there a difference? The vampire's spirit warrior looks like a golden, more muscular version of the demon of the front of Dio's album 'Holy Diver' without horns. Crimson sits on top of a building, watching the battle happen while eating popcorn.

Crimson: This is better than pay-per-view. I gotta get closer!

Crimson stealthily walks towards the bridge where the fight led. He notices the steam roller on the ground and the burning right half of the vampire on the ground.

Crimson: Aw. I wanted to see the rest of that fight. Oh well. Hey, vampire guy! If you're still alive, attack me.

The body remains motionless, but a beam of......something shoots at Crimson, but he dodges to the left. On the ground a few feet away, is the blond guy's head.

Vampire: How dare you mock me! I am DIO! You should be groveling at my feet!

Crimson: Stop complaining, or else I'll leave you here to burn in the upcoming sunlight

Dio scowls and glares at Crimson

Dio: What do you want, worm?

Crimson: Well, that's rude to say to the person who was going to give you another chance at life.

Dio: And how would I go about unlocking this potential?

Crimson: Well, first you have to get a different body for your head to be on. The Hamon blood from Jonathan Joestar's body is weakening your vampiric powers.

Dio scowls at Crimson, clearly offended

Dio: I won't leave the body of Jonathan Joestar to rot. For he was the only person to earn my respect

Crimson sighs in frustration. This would be his most rebellious ally yet

Crimson: Fine, I don't care, just don't complain if you never get your vampire powers back.

Dio growls at Crimson as his limbs finish healing

Dio: What's stopping my from killing you right now and destroying the Joestar bloodline

Crimson: The fact that I can kill you before you can make it two steps without stopping time.

Dio stiffens at the mention of his Stand's power

Dio: Fine, I won't betray you.

Kouh Airport

Two figures in hooded white cloaks step out of the airport as people give them strange looks

Person#1: This is where the Excaliburs were taken?

Person#2: I can smell the heresy of this land! I don't like it!

Person#1: we must make contact with the Devils and ensure that they don't interfere with our mission.

Person#2: We wouldn't want them to get their filthy devil hands on the fragments of King Arthur's sword! We would get excommunicated if we let that happen!

Unbeknownst to the two exorcists, a certain blue demoness watches them with interest when hearing about their mission.

Towa: So, the church sends children to go on a suicide mission? I expected more from them, they even gift wrapped a little experiment for me. How thoughtful