The Negative One

If you haven't noticed, I'm a metal head.

Crimson: Alright, I know this is kind of suprising, but we're going to sneak into the familiar forest and get ourselves familiars.

Pride: I'm not suprised.

Greed: Me either

Envy: Why should I?

Lust/Sloth/Wrath: Not suprised.

Crimson: Just......Shut up and let's go.

Once they arrive in the familiar forest, they immediately conceal their power, wanting to remain undetected.

Crimson: Let's split up. We meet back here in a 2 hours. Prepare a teleportation circle for this spot.

All: Sure

They all separate.

With Crimson

Crimson:*thinking* When did the familiar forest get so big? Am I even in the familiar forest anymore?

Suddenly, a large blue wyvern lands in front of him and roars.

Crimson: This is gonna end one of two ways. Either your gonna become my familiar, or your gonna die. I would prefer the first, but I wouldn't care either way.

The wyvern roars at Crimson again, and launches a large ball of fire at him. But Crimson dodges.

Crimson: Honestly, if that had hit me, I would be hurting real bad, but you're too slow.

Crimson waves his hand and glowing silver chains burst out of magic circles and wrap around the wyvern, immobilizing it. One wraps around its mouth, keeping it shut

Crimson: Now, do you give up?

The wyvern nods and slowly transforms into a man in blue armor

Wyvern: My name is Adalgar. I am an Azure Rathalos. You have bested me in combat. For that, I will become your familiar.

Crimson: Thank you. I wouldn't want to force you, Noble Spearman. Just call me Crimson.