Chapter 1 determination

A/N: This is the first story I publish I know my summarization wasn't exact I wish you forgive me plz read it till the end. I will try to publish every two to four days maximum and if I felt like writing I may publish more.
This chapter is based on episode 13.
......................Have Fun🤗🤗.....................

Hotaru POV
I challenged Matsouka-san to a battle,then we went to the survival games field. I said:" if I won I want you to say something to me". Matsuoka-san was curious about what I wanted him to tell me and asked about it I then said if I defeat you I will tell you. Matsuoka-san said he doesn't want to battle me then Yukimura-kun said:"are you afraid to lose because the Mattsun I know doesn't back down from a challenge", then Matsuoka-san said okay I will battle you, but you have to swear (hotaru) that you never associate with Toy Gun Gun if I won I then swore. When we started the match I lost directly,although I lost many times I always said one more time I was determined to win, but then Matsouka-san said that this is the last chance and I agreed to what he said.
Masamune POV
I remembered that I used to tell Midori-san one more time, but I couldn't beat him (midori) and eventually stopped. I aimed the gun at him but he dodged all my bullets,after a while I noticed that I was out of ammo so I his behind a wall to replenish my ammo and I tried to figure out where Hotaru was hiding, and then I thought is he behind the wall hen he (hotaru) jumped above the wall and he said:"I won't let anyone take my place in Toy Gun Gun, because we are supposed to achieve victory together as a team you, me, and Yukimura-kun. I (hotaru) then said:"if you're afraid to hurt others, you can run away. Run all you want because even If you let go of me I will never let go of you."

Masamune POV
I thought there are two types of people those who let go and those who don't. How many times have people left me I could've reached out to them, but I was afraid..........afraid that I would be pushed away, I simply watched watched them as they leave.
Damn it it's starting to get all blurry I can't see!! I covered my face with my hands as tears wouldn't stop. Hotaru charged towards me and ended up hugging me. He then shouted I won, and asked me if I remember our  promise I replied:"yeah........as promise I'll say whatever you want me to say so tell me. Hotaru said:"do you remember the first time we fought in the host club and I lost afterwards you told me something I want you to repeat it I then said what he wanted me to say, and he smiled while I slightly blushed. Yuki childishly said:"I am not aplologizing",
so I went to him and apologized he started hugging me and crying I said:"can you leave some distance between us but he didn't listen he kept on saying sorry and I kept on saying it's okay just stop hugging me, after all that we decided to train each other then we both (Masamune and Yukimura) told Hotaru that you shouldn't charge like some boar, and we should fix your aiming as well hotaru said:"ehhhhhh" and we laughed at him (Hotaru), then Hotaru called the two guys to come Masamune stays behind and Hotaru calls him again then Masamune said in his mind: "why is my heart beating so fast when I see Hotaru he's a... guy"  

A/N: How was my first chapter I wish I don't have many spelling or grammar mistakes. If you noticed Hotaru was called by the he not she cause they still don't know she's a girl and they will know very soon.

..........................Thank you .......................