Childish War!!! childish love... (Palette Roller Sans)

Palette is innocent, all innocent. He is like 14 years old but even when he is 18 he is still innocent.
Btw try listen to the song "Childish War" sang by Kagamine Len and Rin, it is very cute -w-

*Third person p.o.v*

Palette and ____ were best furiends and since Palette has graduated, ____ was never able to see him again (plus after that 2 years, the same happen to ___-chan) until...

____ was walking in the park while reading a book (wonder what is it about '~v'~). She payed too much attention to it and didn't care about anything around her until she bumped into a "person". Her book closed and fell down, hits the ground hard so there's a few pages (*...) out. "Oh, s-sorry I didn--" A familiar voice said, trying to pick all these things up, "No, no, no! It is ok! I was the one who did not notice first, I'm sorry..." said ____ as that person hands the book to her and she looked up.

Their eyes met, ____ suddenly gasped as she takes the book, staring at the skeleton (I will make him wear different clothes, kay? .-.) taller than her a little, wearing a *almost l--* white hoodie with a pair of headphones wrap around his neck and a *captain-look* hat on his head, his yellow-green eyes shaped like stars as he smiled "____, is that you?!" ____ realized that was Palette...

*no one p.o.v*

Not letting you nod, he huged you tight, but you soon hug him back too. "It's been a looooong time since the last time I see you, I missed you so much!" The way he talk and hug made you blushed a little (u do have a crush on him u kno dat right?). "P-Palette...?" (dis is destiny...) "Aw you still remember me~! Probably you do, why not!" You can believe in your d-eyes anymore, he was right here, but still hugging you anyway... -.- He the pulled away as he looks at you with his best happy face, "So what did you do this whole time?" (Hanging out with Goth, probably! :> and Goth secretly had a crush on you but you did not even know dat lol)

"Finding you, obviously..." You said as you looked away but made him blushed too "r-really??" "yup..." He giggled and smiled cutely at you "Aw~ You still care about me!" Wow, he did grow up but his mind didn't,... Maybe a little? he still act so innocent! (and a little bit of cute -v-), but that didn't bother you anyway, you still love his childish personality.

*Time skip*

He invited you to his house without telling you what exactly he wanted to do. But you agreed anyway. That time you were walking to his house, not touching the door yet, Ink (:v) suddenly slammed the door in hard. "Heeeeey ____! Not gonna waste your time so... come in!" Ink stepped on a side so you can walk in, when you turn around to see him, he was already disappeared with the closed door. You were curious why but soon think about the other stuffs. You walked to Palette's room door and noticed that the door is open a little. You then slowly push it and see the room is very dark with a lots of pillows (again, just like in the Killer Sans x reader/previous part of this book 7w7), some paint buckets, art supplies and Palette's drawings.

You took a look around his room but failed anyway because it is very dark. Too much pillows forward so his room became a maze now. You tried to walk further into his room and see more drawings, finally you get near his bed. There was a gIgAnTiC Paintbrush next to it what the--- (yep, he has a paintbrush too but not when he was a kid).

You saw someone like... PaperJam...? (#PaperjamAndPaletteAreBrothers4ever!) lying under the bed, holding his own paintbrush as he was... sleeping... -_- You tried to wake him up as he suddenly jumped, his head hits the... uh... bed's whatever hard as he looked up at you.

"_-___?!" then he tried to get out from there. "Sorry for that and... What are you doing here?! You should feel lucky that I didn't attack you!" 'wait what?' you though "Attack me for what?" "Oh... heheh... Me and Palette were 'fighting' and there were only the two of us so I though you supposed to be him... and I think I'm just overslept again! Why didn't my mind support meh?" He said in a stupid tone make you giggle a little "Do you know where is he?" "idk... -3-"

Right at the moment when he was about to say something else, you both heard a laugh then you chuckled a little as Pj does a poker face "Welp... I think that was him... and Blueprint... (#TheyAreBrosWoooHooooo.-.)" said Pj as he grab your hand and dashed. You two ran downstairs as he was running too fast and about to fall. You both fell down each step right at the moment Palette was walking there, all of you kept rolling the rest of the stairs until you were on each other. Blueprint was behind the staircase so he ran to you and tried to get you up.

When Palette stands up, something distracted him as he fell down onto you, again... Blueprint looked at you two and seemed like about to walk away, letting you two have a private space. So did PaperJam. "Oh... Ah! ____! I'm sorry!" Palette said, pulled out his hand so you can see and may take it he will get you up. You didn't need tho, but your destiny forced you to do it because when you're trying to get up your leg hurts as you fall down again! "So what do you want to tell me?" you asked him.

*Third-person p.o.v* (sorry but I prefer to do this .-.)

"Oh... um..." He said, looked down the floor and ___-chan noticed Palette was blushing. "I-I... you know... um... Is it ok... if I say I love you?" said Palette "Could you repeat that?" ___ said, trying to make Palette look at her. "N-nevermind..." He said in a sad tone as he looked away. "No no no! I'm sorry... Can you please repeat that?" "Uh... Oh... I said... Is it... okay if I... if I say... I love you?" Right now ____ was blushing like a tomato and Palette was blushing like a... banana...? (kagamine len spoil-----) .-.

Suddenly, a high-pitched-glitchy-sounded voice comes out from the window "I SHIP IT!!!!!!!" They both gasped as they look around, notice Gradient was outside the window "Palette! I'm su puraon dof u!!!! (Palette! I'm so proud of you!!!! lol)" Palette looked annoyed as he picked up a green vial and threw it towards Gradient, it broke the window's glasses and hits Gradient's face (PALETTE, U'LL HAVE TO PAY FOR THAT bcuz u broke Gradient's glasses).

Palette then looked back to ____-chan, waiting for an answer, but he only get a warm smile from her as she said "That was fun" "What fun?" She grabs Palette's hood (hoodie, so why not? .-.) and pulls him closer, Palette was about to blushing hard as she throws a vial on his face "THIS was fun!" said ___ as she kissed on Palette's cheek made him blush madly then she ran away, Blueprint raised up from under the table as he screamed:

"Childish war!!!!!!"

Palette then stop blushing, smiled at he gets up "Oh I get it now!" he rapidly pick a paint balloon (instead of water balloon) and threw it on Blueprint's goddamn face. They laughed as the battled really get started.

Does Palette hurt because his confession turned into a fight? ._____.

------------------------end end end end end end end eeeeeend