chapter2

The next morning, I woke up at 5:30, even though I didn't have to be at school until 7:45. I wanted enough time to get ready and look presentable. It was my first day, I needed to make a good impression. Well technically, it was everyone's first day, but besides the Freshman, I would be one of the few new students this year. Who starts at a new school for Junior year? Me, apparently.

I got a shower and picked out an outfit. I didn't want to stand out, but I didn't own the same clothes that other girls usually wore. I basically lived in band tees, black skinny jeans, and black Vans. As it was the end of summer, I was still living in cut-off shorts. So my first day of school outfit consisted of a Blink-182 shirt, black shorts, and black vans. Maybe I wouldn't blend in, but hopefully it was a simple enough outfit that nobody would pay any mind to me.

I pulled my hair into a high and messy ponytail and headed downstairs for something to eat. It was 6:35, so I still had about a half hour before I needed to leave. I decided to make some french toast. Actually, I just had to throw it in the toaster, but same idea.

The french toast popped out of the toaster 3 minutes later. I ate while checking Twitter for the newest celebrity stories. Nothing caught my interest so I finished my food, washed my plate, and brushed my teeth.

It was now 6:45. I had to be at school in an hour. The only problem was, school was only 20 minutes away, so I had plenty of time and nothing to do.

I went up to my room and picked up my copy of LFA. I flipped through and reread some of my favorite parts. Suddenly, the blue eyed boy popped into my head again. I told myself to stop thinking about some boy who I might never even see again. He meant nothing to me, just a pretty face in the crowd.

It was finally 7:10, time to leave. I grabbed my keys, and went out to my black Camaro. I started the engine and headed out of the driveway.

-

I got to school at 7:35. I had 10 minutes before my first class. I found my locker fairly quickly, and emptied out all the books I didn't need for first period, Honors' Math. Which was actually just math with the Seniors, great.

I found my way to class and sat in the middle of the room. Suddenly, somebody sat down next to me. I looked over, and to my disbelief, it was no other than the blue eyed boy.

-

okay so this is really boring and slow and i don't even like it but i hope you enjoyed anyway. i'm hoping this will get better soon. thanks for reading!