-1-

Welcome to the world of Beyblade, where beys collide in the stadium alongside the passionate art of their Bladers. This is the story of the fearless competitors who follow their dreams on an unforgetable journey to the top.

In a few months there is going to be the District Beyblade Tournament for Bladers all around Japan. And in a house where the Aoi's live, there is a boy with spiky blue hair and a yellow headband in his room, sleeping. "Is your brother still sleeping?! He's going to be late for school." Chiharu Aoi, their mother, said to the twins, Toko and Nika Aoi. "Well, we haven't seen him come down yet. So Valt could be." Nika replied. "Well, go wake up your brother. It's late." "Yes ma'am!" The twins said as they run up to Valt Aoi's room to go wake him up.

"Valt. Wake up!" Toko and Nika say as they jump on their brothers bed, only to find out that he wasn't there. "Where did he go?" Nika asked Toko. "I don't know." Toko replied. Outside in the park, there was a boy with spiky blue hair and a yellow headband at a Bey stadium training with his partner, Valtryek. "3.......2......1......." Valt readied his launcher. "Let it rip!" Valt released Valtryek into the stadium. As Valt was training with Valtryek, a boy with white hair and crimson eyes, carrying what looked like a Guitar case, came into the park and sat on one of the benches. He looked over at Valt and his Bey at the stadium and has interest in his eyes. "A real Blader!" The boy got up and ran over to Valt at the stadium.

"You're a real Bey Blader!!" The boy shouted scaring the life out of poor Valt Aoi. "Oh my Bey! I am so sorry!!" The boy apologized to Valt as he got his colour back. "Nah, its fine. I'm Valt by the way!" "I'm Max, just Max. And I can't believe I'm actually talking to a real Bey Blader!" Max introduced/lied (Max's full name is Maxwell Kurenai. Max is Shu's identical twin brother) to Valt as smiled before remembering that it was a school day. "GAH! I'M GONNA BE LATE!" Valt shouted to no one in particular, grabbed Valtryek and ran. "NICE MEETING YOU! BUT I HAVE TO GET TO SCHOOL!! SEE YA!!" Valt yelled to Max as he ran off into the direction of Beigoma Academy. "Nice meeting you....too?" Max replied tilting his head as he walks over to the bench grabs his Guitar case and heads in the same direction as Valt ran off in.

As Max was walking to Beigoma Academy, he saw a Bey Shop and decided to go in and have a look. "So. Many. Beys. I'm in heaven!" Max says to himself as he puts his hands together and his eyes sparkle. "I see you are a fan of Beyblade, are you not?" The shop keeper said. "I am! I am! I am!" "And I see you carry a Guitar with you?" "Yes. I carry a Guitar with me." "Ah. Then you will be wanting this then, don't you?" The shop keeper says as she holds up a Bey that resembles an Electric Guitar. Which Max loves to play. "This Bey is called, Mysterious Metalicana. He is my deceased Husband's Bey. Take good care of Metalicana for me." The shop keeper told Max as she handed him Mysterious Metalicana and its Launcher. "I will take good care of it. Thank you." "Thank you and your welcome, Child." And with that, Max ran out of the shop and straight to Beigoma Academy to start his first day.