넷 - 4 - Uhm...Surprise?..

[ Eunhee pov ]

Jimin and Suga came to join us in the living room, we saw our manager and camera man come through the door and alert us that it's V Live time,  he already had the camera rolling and he stood behind the camera man. "So BTS, today we will be sorted into teams of three, the maknaes will be one team and RM, Jin will be one team whilst J-Hope and Suga are another.  We will be looking around LA today, then tomorrow is your concert,  it's lucky we arrived in the morning in LA.  So, get ready and let's go. " He spoke out, I just nodded not showing what emotion or whatever.  I got called to the manager whilst others left to go change.  

"Jungkook, are you coping well?" I just nodded, noticing I stood in front of the cameras view, I moved and saw the man dismiss me, I nodded and bowed before running off to my room, I looked through my clothes and hummed, Jimin was getting changed behind me.  

I picked out:

I nodded and was the last one out, I looked to see all eyes on me

I nodded and was the last one out, I looked to see all eyes on me. "Finally, we can go now."Spoke RM.  I smiled showing off Jungkooks famous bunny smile.  

I walked beside Taehyung as we followed our leader RM down the street,  the manager followed behind and yelled directions, this made them look independent.  I stared down at the ground with a hum as we walked, looking up and around.  I watched Jimin run around with Taehyung seconds after. 

I just wanted tomorrow to hurry up.  Tomorrow Taehyung said he would teach me the dances and such, since I listen to most of their songs I'd know some of them, but he said for the new ones, he will teach me my lines. I asked him too, of course he got curious as to why, I used the excuse..."I forgot the dance moves and some lyrics, please hyung...help me. I know I am usually the first to memorise and such but this thing with Jimin has taken me over.." he fell for it and agreed.  

We arrived at some park, it was empty.  Me and Taehyung got so happy we ran around, completely forgetting we were on camera.  

"Jimin, go see if Jungkook allows you to join in." The manager says to Jimin, Jimin hesitantly nodded.  He ran and joined in the running, the camera man aimed the lense to them.  

[ Jungkook pov ]

"OMO THEY ARE ON, they're at some park."  Minjae called out, I ran over to see.  I saw myself and Taehyung running around.  I smiled and watched it all with Minjae.  

I then noticed Jimin running over.  I hummed. "They must of sorted it out." I spoke too soon.. 

[ Eunhee pov ]

I kept on running after Taehyung when Jimin came running over and joining, looking over to see the manager giving me a weird look, I forced my smile down and stopped running, I watched as the other two continued running. "Aish, I am tired." I rubbed my forehead and walked to Jin and leaned on him. "Hyungggggggg. Let's play a game." I saw him look to me, I smiled and he smiled back.  I smirked and grabbed his hat, I then ran off and heard Jin yell before running after me. "YAH JUNGKOOK!" I am used to being called that now,  it's been....3 days since our switch.  I was researching about it.