둘 - 2- "Agreed?"

[ Eunhee's POV ]

It felt like years since I've been out, my body ached and I felt as if I was seeing darkness my whole life, but a spec of lightness came into view, I watched it coming closer and closer until I shot my eyes opened and gasped for air, feeling like I was under water for hours. I sat up and leaned my head into my palms, but my hands felt weird...they felt larger than usual. I ignored it and lowered my hands to see my nail varnish had gone, I shrugged it off and looked to my left to a familiar face staring back at me. "Oh, Jungkook...Why is he here?" I saw his mouth move the same time I spoke. That earned a raised eyebrow from me, I saw the door open but then I realised..."Where has my living room gone? Why am I here? Where...am I?" I turned my head to see 6 boys enter, they looked worried and scared, especially one of the tall ones. I recognised their faces from some where, but where?....

"He must be awake now, surely....It's been a day already, we even camped here last night..." Spoke one of the short ones, the pale one. I saw their faces turn in my direction, there I was just sitting there with my legs out and body up, head tilting in their directions, my mouth opened as I realised....They....are....BTS. But one was missing, Jungkook. I gasped and looked around to see Jungkook in the reflection again, I was confused, I saw him but where was he? I turned back to see Taehyung right in my face, that caused me to jump and stand up on the couch, pressing my back on the wall. "W-What? What are you looking at?" I said hesitantly, Taehyung rose a brow and said..."Jungkook....Why are you acting like that?" I frowned. "Jungkook? " I looked to the right and left and sighed, I rubbed my forehead in frustration in trying to figure out what he was on about.

That's when it hit me, I felt my hair...I ran my fingers through my now short hair. I ran my hands down my face and felt my nose was different and so was my lips, I jumped off the couch causing Taehyung to step backwards and bump into Jin. "Careful, Jungkook.." Jin spoke out gently. I turned to the mirror and my eyes widened, I screamed but my voice was deeper and my scream was loud and deeper. I looked down my t-shirt and thought "WHERE HAS MY CHEST GONE?" I saw in the reflection on how the others rose a brow and stared at me. Jimin came up to me and pulled me to face him, I stared down at him whilst breathing in a panicing way. "Woah woah, calm down... tell me what's happened?" I couldn't tell them that I have swapped bodies with Jungkook, they would be heart broken....I think? For now, I will keep it to myself, I got to act like Jungkook. A good thing I am an ARMY and know how they act. Especially Jungkook.

[ Jungkook's POV ]

"She's waking up!" I heard a voice, "She? Who is a she?" I questioned myself in my head, slowly my eyes opened, I saw a face of a woman peering over me. "Oh honey, you're finally awake...Are you alright? You've been out for a day..." She sounded upset and worried, I furrowed my brows in confusion, without saying anything I stood up and looked around, only....I was in a light pink coloured room with brown furniture, I frowned. "This ain't my room..." I looked around and saw the woman peering at me. "This is your room, Eunhee..." I stopped frowning as she said a name, I turned to see a mirror, I walked up to it and what I saw shocked me. My hands shot up to my face, I then ran my fingers into my now long hair. I sighed and calmed myself down before I could freak out in front of the woman. "Eunhee, come....come get something cold to drink."I take it Eunhee is the girls name, I nodded and followed the woman down stairs, I was missing a lot of inches from my height, so moving around was weird. I am used to my height, being in a shorter form was...weird. But pushing that aside, I got lead to the kitchen to see no one else.

She gave me a cold glass of water, I sipped at it and smiled to her. The woman was about to say something, but a knock at the door echoed through the house. "EUNHEEEEE, I GOT A SURPRISE!" Another female voice came through the letter hole, the woman looked at me as if to say "That's you...You're Eunhee, go." I blinked before heading to the door I saw earlier, I opened it to see another female standing there with an envelope in her small hands, little did I know....she grabbed a hold of me and pulled me outside, I squealed lightly. "W-What is it...?" I said nervously to the girl, she rose a brow and sighed. "Eunhee, Minjae here, which is I, your best friend, has a surprise for you....Which means, you have to guess it? " I bit my bottom lip and looked down. Sighing, I said to her "You got me some good food?" That caused the girl to giggle. "You're always thinking about food....Like your bias." I rose a brow in interest at that, she could tell I was confused. "Like you always say, you get your habits from your bias from BTS, Jungkook, THE Jeon Jungkook, the bunny?" I formed an O with my lips and nodded, a smile soon formed. "Yes! That's right. Sorry...I just woke up from...passing out for a whole day..." I saw the girls smile fade.