When we make it to the cafeteria, I sit down in my usual lunch spot while Van goes into the lunch line. I forgot my money today, so I'll just eat off of my friend Lia's food. As much as I love hanging out with the guys, a girl has to have a girlfriend to turn to. Occasionally. Lia, is the only girlfriend I have, she's probably the one person more sheltered than Kyle, but I love them both for it. I especially love the shocked looks Lia gets when one of us says a dirty joke; the three light freckles on her forehead rise. It's so adorable, she's like a little kid with her strawberry blonde hair, falling towards her face in short layers and her pale skin, making her dark brown eyes pop.

"Dude, that was so beast, I can't believe that you missed it," Dex says to Michael who's just now sitting next to me.

"I'm sorry man, I kind of got caught up in a closet," Michael replies grinning, while Van sits in the chair in front of me.

"Really?" I ask. "And how did it feel coming out?" The whole table bursts into laughter, even Lia, I'm shocked she even got it.

Michael looks at me then says, "I was kind of surprised when you didn't come over last night."

"Yeah, well, that's me, full of surprises," I smile.

"Here, Abbs," Van cuts in while sliding a small package of Oreos over to me. YUM. I have to say, for a complete jerk, Van knows my weaknesses.

I take out an Oreo and lick all of the icing off, then hand the cookie to Van, who eats it. I know, it's probably weird, but our oppositeness, works out sometimes.

Michael stares at me with him mouth open. "What?" I ask annoyed.

"You guys are..." Michael trails off in his thoughts, trying to think of the word.

"Swapping spit," Dex says for him. "Yeah, they were doing it last night too," he adds.

Michaels eyes widen. "So, that's why you didn't come over last night?"

"Dex is exaggerating," Van says looking at Michael. "We were doing it with cupcakes," he explains and the whole table laughs again.

"Okay, you guys suck at explaining things," I state. "Van doesn't like the icing and I don't like the cookie. Same with cupcakes," I explain to Michael.

"Yeah," Van agrees. "It's like Monopoly, but physical," he adds, flashing me a grin.

"Dude!" I say as we laugh and high five across the table. Then we look around and see everyone looking at us with confused expressions.

"Do we want to know?" Kyle asks as Van and I both shake our heads, still laughing.

Wow, this is such a typical Friday at lunch.

Right when I walk through the door at home my mom is in the living room with a very pissed off expression on her face. I already know that the school called her. I would've been home earlier, but Lia and I went for slushies and talked at the pier. We were only there for like an hour.

"Mom, before, you start, I want you do know that-"

"Abby, is there anyway that you can go a week without getting into trouble at school? Do I need to ground you? I mean, I hate doing it, but I will," my mom says, cutting me off. "Maybe, you should spend less time with Vance, I think that's the problem."

"No, mom, Van's not the problem, it's just...you know, having fun. We're in high school. Ask dad, I'm sure he did it in high school," I remind her. In fact I know he did it because the first time we pants people, he told Van and I his first Pants story.

"Have you even tried working on your calculus?" She asks. "I swear, if you don't get that grade up to at least a B, I will for sure ground your ass," she says seriously.