First Day At Highschool

This is My first day at Highschool. I wonder if I could ask someone where is my classroom. I went to ask one of the
students. "Excuse me, Where is the class for Science?" I Asked him. He was pretty handsome, and he has ABS!!! "On the first circle, just turn left." He answered me."Thank you" I Said to him. "You're Welcome Pretty Girl." He said to me. I was like so happy, because on the first day of school, I already had a crush!
   When I went to my class, There were few girls there. I went to talk to them, "Hi, I'm Anne." I Said to them. One of them talked to me, "Hi Anne, I'm Zara." "I'm Shine." Said another girl. "I'm Sheena, Nice to meet you Anne." Said Sheena. "Nice to meet you all, May I join You?" I said to them. All of them accepted me. "So, where do you live?" Asked Shine. "I live in North Bay 138." I answered them. "Wow, we are Neighbours!" Said Zara. I laughed because we could study together at home.
In a short while, Class started. "Good morning everyone!" Said Miss Lucia. We all answered her. One by one all the students were called to the front. Suddenly, The teacher called My name. It was My turn. When I went to the front, I saw that handsome boy! I felt so nervous, When I saw him. " Hi my name is Anne, I'm 15 years old, I live in North Bay 138. Thats all About me." I introduced Myself to everyone.
     After I sat down, Miss Lucia called Cameron. It was actually my crush. I finally know his name. The bell rang, And I ran out because I want to find Zara. But I bang to one boy. It was actually Cameron. "Mm, Hi!" I said to him. "Hey Anne the beautiful." He said to me. IT WAS THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE! I walked past him with My smile. I saw him smilling at me. I went to the cafe And bought a bagel. I sat with Zara, Sheena, And Shine. Then I told them About Cameron. I'm more Happy because they were very Happy for me. After we ate, We went to class. Then after 2 hours, The bell ring again. We were all waiting for The bus, after a long time All of us waiting, most of them went home. There was only Zara, Cameron And me. Cameron started talking to me, "So, You live in North Bay Too?" He Asked me. I Said Yes. Shortly after he Asked me, The bus Came And we All went home.
   At home, Mom was cooking fried fish. I ate it, And went to shower. After that I studied And watch some netflix. In a short while I fell asleep.