Missing you - Todoroki Shouto x Reader

Start from the beginning

I've gotten drunk so I could cry out all my feelings to someone else without getting embarrassed. I've been trying to keep myself away from drugs so I wouldn't get high, everything I look that pictures of you I'd cry my heart out again.

I just wished you came back even when I lost my hope..

..And there you were. At the door panting with your overfilled luggage. I couldn't believe my eyes, you were there! I was on the floor crying and I looked like a mess, but that didn't stop me from standing up and running into your arms.

The scent of your shirt and the warmth of your body was enough to make me forget all my pain, it made my head clear but I still kept crying. You hugged me back too, and that was the greatest feeling in the world, the hug was tight but not too tight, just the way I like it.

"I'm sorry I took so long.. a lot of things came up, and I lost my phone a while ago.. I added you to my contacts and tried calling you but you never called me back" was all he said while hugging me.

I pushed myself away from his body and walked backwards, was I still mad and upset? Yeah if I had to be completely honest.. I mean wouldn't other people agree with me? Someone you love so much in your whole entire life just shows up put of nowhere with a small excuse to why they never contacted you, but some part of it was my fault so I am sort of in the wrong at the same time. Was he worried about me? From his expression he did.

What would people do in times like these? Slap them? Yell at them? Both? Well.. I couldn't bring myself to do that, instead I did something I've been wanting to do all this time.

I charged at him and tackled him to the ground and cried my heart out once again. He tensed up a bit but relaxed and wrapped his arms around me again and put his face onto my shoulder as his eyes winced.

Our life was like a fairy tale after that, we lived happily ever after, I got my meal and he showed me all the things he bought me, it was wonderful, those few months was enough to washout all the bad memories I had to endure for the last three and a half years.. until..

.

.

.

news reporters were everywhere, bright lights were everywhere, polices had to push people away from the crime scene. I was there, laying on the ground while blood painted the road, I was there with three other people, they were all dead but I was trying to live, live as long as possible. I didn't get to get married.. I didn't get to get my happiest moment.. I didn't even hug him when I left the house.. Shouto.. I'm scared right now.. will I survive?

I can't die.. I don't wan to die.. I wanted to die in a bed where everyone I love surrounded me.. I wanted to tell them all I loved them with all my heart before my time came.. not getting murdered by a villain in public.. this can't be happening.. no.

As I felt my life draining away from my body, I cried softly, but I couldn't talk or do anything but cry.. I'm such a crybaby.. always crying and waiting for people to come and rescue me..

As I was about to close my eyes, I heard his voice! His voice had worry and anger and sadness. He called out to me but I couldn't respond.. He yelled at the officers that the girl that's laying on the road trying to live is his partner, I was so happy but I continued crying.

One of the heroes told the officers maybe it was best to let him come to me. The officers hesitated before allowing Shouto to run up to me.

He ran so fast I didn't know how he couldn't have tripped. He knelt down beside me and lifted my body close to his as he hugged me tightly, more than I was used to, but I didn't care. I tried talking but he interrupted me and said.