Chapter 1

{Alright! We are going to go with a story instead of one shots! I need some mobsters so go ahead and throw character ideas out for me!}

Gajeel P.O.V

I sighed as I walked home after a very long day. I opened the door and tossed my katana beside the door. Lily meowed up at me from the table beside the door. "Where is she buddy?"I scratched his head. He meowed again and hopped to the floor. He trotted into the living room and I smiled.

Levy was meditating by the back window, her back to me. It has been nearly two months since Crime had tortured her. My father, Metallicana, had told her to take it easy with her leg. Of course she didn't listen. She was standing, balanced on her bad leg, trying to strengthen it. Her hand were clasped in front of her in a praying position and she held her good leg up under her. She would get mad when I mocked that she looked like a flamingo.

Her eyes were closed and her brow was creased, which told me something was bothering her. It also told me she wasn't paying attention.

I snuck up behind her, a childish grin on my face. I quickly scooped her up in my arms, bridal style, making her squeel. I laughed as she hit me. "You scared the crap out of me!" She huffed as she glared at me. "I'm sorry," I kissed her cheek.

"Liar." "Just a little. Gihee." I grinned. I set her on the couch before sitting in front of her. "He told you to take it easy."I held out my hands. She lifted her bad leg and I grabbed it, gently rubbing it. "I don't like just sitting still Gajeel. I want to get back out there. I feel so useless." She sighed and looked down sadly.

"Hey." I lifted her chin with my finger and smiled at her." You arnt useless. You are the strongest woman in Fairy Tail." she smiled a little. "I don't know about that." "Sure you are." I leaned up and kissed her. She kissed me back before leaning her forehead on mine. "How did I get so lucky to have you?" she whispered.

"I think it's the other way around." I smiled. She kissed me again before getting up and heading towards the kitchen. I followed her and sat on my kitchen island while I watched her cook.

"So what else is on your mind? You had that look again." she sighed a little. "Did they find Ultear yet?" I slowly shook my head. Ultear was the last member of Crime and she had managed to escape our raid. She had her own privet group of elite fighters that were called the Arc.

"There's been no sign Lev. But we won't stop till we find her."She nodded as she continued to cook. "I won't let her lay another finger on you." I whispered. My eyes traveling to her bandaged right arm. The burns were still there and she hated looking at them.

She smiled a little before walking to me."I know you wont. My knight in shining armor." She grinned when I flushed. "I like that look." she kissed my nose before going back to cooking.

Levy P.O.V

The sun streamed in to our bedroom window and hit me square in the face. I groaned a little. The sun was beautiful and all, but this was getting ridiculous. I sat up stretching before getting out of bed. My bare feet slapped the floor as I made my way to the kitchen.

I started breakfast and my mind traveled back to Ultear. I would never admit it, even to Gajeel, but I was terrified. I sighed again. I had to get working again! Laying around the house was doing me no good.

I headed for the fridge and began to open it but then I heard a soft click. "Shit!" I dove for the island as the fridge exploded. I coughed in the smoke and Gajeel ran into the kitchen. "Levy?!" He panicked. "I'm fine I'm fine!" I stood up, brushing dirt off of myself. "No breakfast then." I joked. He smiled a little before going to the remains of the fridge.

He grabbed a dish towel and grabbed what was left of the small bomb with it. "Think Natsu can track the ingredients?" I asked. I lifted a piece of it, careful not to burn my fingers. "Probably. But that's the least of our worries right now. They know where we live." I frowned and nodded.

"Let's get to the manor and report." I nodded. He wrapped up the pieces before following me to the bedroom to change. What a wonderful way to start the day.