Ending?

Daniel PoV.

It's almost a year since there death, the memory came back to my mind, I felt tears came from my house.

-flashback

*BANG* *BANG* *BANG*

I saw a body falling down after the gun shot, it's Daehwi body and have a blood stain in clothes, I saw Chamyeol run towards the front door but the cops shot him, i run towards Daehwi body and I cry and cry like a mess, the ambulance came and took all the dead bodies and Daehwi's body too, they took Daehwi to emergency room, we wait the doctor came out and he says......

-end of flashback

"Hyung let's go, we go to the cemetery, it's almost a year past"Guanlin call me, and we went to the car and drove to the cemetery.

But we went first restaurant, "Hyung are you OK?"asked Guanlin, "I'm ok Guanlin-ah, I only miss him"I said, "It's ok hyung"he said, we eat, after we eat, we went to cemetery and light a candles to them.

Minhyun PoV.

We all talk and I said that "Daehwi is not are real Step Brother because he's only a adopted by our mother"after I said that they all shouted and jump in happiness.

"What's going on?"said a boy.

Daehwi PoV.

After that incident, I go to different places because I don't want to stay in Korea but, after one year I want to visit my Step Brother and I didn't say that I'm coming home because I want to surprise them.

I open the door and I hear them shouting, I walk to the kitchen and so them jumping like a kid.

"What's going on?"I asked.

"Daehwi"they shout I'm chorus.

"Why do you not said to us that your coming home?"Minhyun said and they hug me.

"It's called surprise hyung"I said.

"Daehwi, I want t say that you not are true step brother, because your only a adopted by our mother but don't get it wrong because we wanna court you Daehwi"said Jinyoung hyung then I kiss him.

"Daehwi you making us Jealous"said Jihoon hyung and I run up stare and go to my room and lock it.

"Open the door Daehwi we Hanna have fun"said Daniel hyung.

"No! I want to sleep"I said, then they open the door with the spare key that they have.

"So Daehwi we Hanna have fun today so don't sleep or I'll fuck you asleep"said Jihoon hyung, after he said that I stand up and said, "Ready",then they stripe there clothes and I stripe my clothes to.

I sit on the ground between them and start to lick the tip of there member until I suck it, then they drag me to the bed and lay me down, they put a lube on my hole, and Daniel hyung put his one finger and then another finger then I moan so Jihoon hyung put his member on my mouth to stop to moan, then again Daniel hyung put his third finger, then pull it up and down, until he pull it and put his member inside my wet hole, then anther member came in inside my hole then I moan loudly, it's Jinyoung hyung who put his member inside my hole, I feel my hole to start to stretch, then they move, Jihoon hyung stand up, the he put again his member inside my mouth, Guanlin and Minhyun hyung was sucking my niple so I fell like heaven, until they change position, until they cum.

"We love you Daehwi" after they said that I fell asleep.

(a/n so guys this is the end I think? Enjoy guys bye I start my next book on Tuesday I think or Wednesday if I'm not bored so guys bye bye)