Plan

Chayeol PoV.

I felt stupid to what Daehwi did, I know that he didn't yet move on to his ex but he didn't gave me a chance to know me or to eat with me in the rooftop but he walk out, I want to punch him on the face but I like him, I only like him but I didn't love him because, like is different to love, because like is only like a crush and love is in the heart but I didn't feel butterfly in my stomach or my heart beating fast when Daehwi's here, but I found that I only like his face and his body not his heart.

So I want to make a plan to how Daehwi be mine or should I say Daehwi's body.

Sorry but if I want I get it, if it didn't be mine I try another way to how to get it, if I was about to kill I kill, or if it can destroy my personality I can take it no matter what or who is it, I can take it.

I clench my fist and call my manneger/Butler to throw the food and to take a people to look for Daehwi and planning to....

-

Daehwi PoV.

When I'm walking down the stairs,I felt guilt for what doing to Chanyeol, I have a thought that he is the one who can replace Samuel in my heart, but my mind said no because Chanyeol known in our school and I'm not ready to move on but I felt guilt because I didn't gave him a chance.

But it's ok because if I push my self or gave him a chance, may it hurts me or worst than that, I know that he has money and connection, and get what or who he wants, but I can't push it because it may hurt me or worst.

As I was walking home, I felt someone watching me or should I say fallowing me, I walk faster, and I'm in the door of our house but I felt there was still watching me from a far and I was about to open the door someone touch my shoulder and,

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!"I yelled.

TBC...

(a/n sorry for I didn't update for long days hehehe I just delete my wattpad and download it again because it's lagging but I forgot what I use if it is facebook or Google account but now I open it, enjoy the chapter and love you guys).